New Beach Club Owner

thwanger

Earning My Ears
I just was informed that I passed ROFR on a 160 point BCV resale today. Took only about 1 week. I was also on the waitlist with Disney but this came through much quicker. I am so excited!!

Congratulations & Welcome Home!!

HAPPY "MAGICAL" VACATIONING,
Tom & Staff :rockband: :dancer: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Because someone asked, I paid approx 87 dollars a point. Thanks for all the kind welcomes. I know I will love the beach club.

Tom

:woohoo: CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME HOME!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :Pinkbounc

We are BCV owners also and going there for our first time this July :thumbsup2

Welcome Home! I'm not the new owner on the block anymore!.....See ya at SAB! -Steve :Pinkbounc pirate:

thwanger said:
Because someone asked, I paid approx 87 dollars a point. Thanks for all the kind welcomes. I know I will love the beach club.

Tom

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the price information. Does that take into account closing costs?

Scotch said:
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the price information. Does that take into account closing costs?

No, it did not take into account closing costs which were approx $400.
How do you get that logo of Beach Club on the signature??

Tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter