New Attendance Policy at DD's school - no more family trips during school!

The real kicker about NCLB and schools meeting their AYP for attendence is that the board only looks at TWENTY SPECIFIC school days out of the year. Not the whole year--TWENTY. MEASLY. DAYS.

I had no idea! This has really been an education for me. I am starting to understand what the teachers and principals have to go through. I still would much rather go to WDW during Value season - too bad I don't know which twenty days count! :rotfl2:

Several people have told me I should just call DD in sick when we go on the cruise in October, but I am not going to do that. From my family's standpoint, I don't care if the absences are excused or not (DD's teacher said she can make up the work). The school cares because it matters to them, but DD is out of school either way. I am not afraid of the social worker, but I do feel guilty that we are contributing to the attendance problem since it apparently matters so much. It's just a shame that it has become such a big deal over two or three days missed from school. I remember being allowed 10 unexcused absences in high school (by the school, not my parents :rotfl2: ). It's unfortunate that it is such a concern in elementary school.

I had no idea! This has really been an education for me. I am starting to understand what the teachers and principals have to go through. I still would much rather go to WDW during Value season - too bad I don't know which twenty days count! :rotfl2:

I had no idea either until I went to the PTO meeting and the principal made "The Announcement". :rolleyes: I was absolutely sick over the whole thing. Granted, I know it's not ideal for kids to miss that many days of school but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do--even if that means going to Disney!

I do wonder if the days vary from school to school or from year to year. I think it's absolutely asinine to look at attendance over a four week period to determine an overall "picture" of enrollment. What a bunch of crap.

Several people have told me I should just call DD in sick when we go on the cruise in October, but I am not going to do that. From my family's standpoint, I don't care if the absences are excused or not (DD's teacher said she can make up the work). The school cares because it matters to them, but DD is out of school either way. I am not afraid of the social worker, but I do feel guilty that we are contributing to the attendance problem since it apparently matters so much. It's just a shame that it has become such a big deal over two or three days missed from school. I remember being allowed 10 unexcused absences in high school (by the school, not my parents :rotfl2: ). It's unfortunate that it is such a concern in elementary school.

The general concensus among faculty (with exception to the principal ;) ) is to lie! I was shocked at how many people told me to make up a death in the family or some other sort of excuse! I told them all I was trying to do this the right way and to what end?! Not that I don't appreciate their words, I do realize they're trying to help...but wouldn't it be easier to have frank, open and honest communication with parents and school staff?

Another bone to pick is that the handbooks we were given have outdated absentee policy information in them. The handbooks we all read and had to sign acknowledging that we understood them says that family vacations can be pre-approved by the principal if given prior written notice. When I went to speak with my youngest DS's principal she informed me that that information was obsolete as it had been printed in May and the revised policy was printed in August! What?! It was in brochure form in the office. Um, yeah...lotta good that does me!

I'm not even approaching my older DS's teachers with his impending absences. I'm going to let the secretary handle it for me. I can't take anymore stress! :laughing:

Alright I just could not read all of this and not reply, being I am an elementary principal in Indiana. :goodvibes

Indiana does funding totally different than what I am hearing from the rest of you. Here we have membership days each year. This comes three times a year. Sept., Dec. and Apr. We report to the state our ADM (average daily membership) based on those three days. ADM is the number of students enrolled in our school on those days. Our state funding is based on these numbers. Attendance for us in Indiana is only used to determine if we are meeting the standard for, PL 221, Public Law 221 (Indiana's School Improvement Law) and AYP. The requirements for PL 221 far exceed the requirements of NCLB. Go figure on that one.

I just hope that we will be going to a growth model very soon. That was the real intent of NCLB. But the real intent has been lost in politics.

I will offer more of my thoughts later. I need some rest right now.

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend with your children and family.:thumbsup2

I haven't read all the responses, so I hope I don't just repeat what everyone else says. I hate reading about this new policy though.

It is going to cost families in a lot of ways. There have been times when my oldest dd stayed home from school because she was sick. Now, she wasn't so sick that I'd take her to a doctor just to have the Dr. tell me what I already knew to do. Under this policy, parents will have to take their kids to the Dr's office for every little cough or sore throat OR send the kids to school sick. I don't like either of those options. And I don't want parents sending their sick kids to school with my dds. We battle enough of that already.

FTR, both of my dds will be missing a week of school for our cruise. I have not mentioned it to the teachers but I will at their Open House next week. I will also enquire about unenrolling them and then re-enrolling them. This way they won't show as absent because they are no longer in the system.

We have a great public school system where I live, and I have no qualms about the quality of education my girl receive. I don't like having to justify every decision we make as a family. As long as my girls are on track (and they are both ahead of the game at this point), it really shouldn't matter when we go on a family vacation.

Just the public school mentality of catering to the lowest common denominator!

I live in NC, too, and our schools are in a crisis!!! What a crock it is to say that a family cannot take a child on a vacation and miss more than two days! The kid who missed 26 days should fail if he can't do the work. But, oh my! Fail a child??!! Teach a lesson??!!?? Make the parents sit up and take notice of their kid??!!?? No way! That might hurt the kids self esteem.

No, no. Let's punish everyone to make it all EQUAL for everyone. Because life is equal, right? At work, we all get paid the same, right? Everyone is fast tracked on the same path, right? We all get promoted at the same time to the same positions, right?

What infuriates me in our school system is that we PAY for this nonsense. I don;t understand why more parents don't fight back. The school system is not all powerful. In Wake County, parents sue the school board all the time. Sometimes they win and sometimes they lose, but some are fighting back. Elect officials who represent you!!! This is your child's education and we all need to demand better schools. More pay for better teachers. AAARRGGGG!

Whew! That felt good. I have to admit that we send our children to private school. I pay twice. But our system here is so messed up that I would live in a cardboard BOX before I put my kids in the public school. But I pay attention to who is on the School Board. I VOTE!

We are taking our kids out for a week in December. Granted, they are K and 1st grade, but they do more work in a day than their counterparts in the PS do in 3 days. And their teachers are fine with it. They are excited that we are taking a vacation with the kids to a wonderful place. They are thrilled that I have suggested they each keep a journal (yes, both can read and write). I have a bunch of cool things planned for Epcot as well.

Sorry to rant but missing two days of school and being threatened with criminal charges!!!! OMG!! What in the he** is happening to our school system. To our freedoms?? It is crazy. Just crazy. And we pay for it!!!

I gotta go lay down. My head hurts.:confused:

I am a teacher and I have no issue with parents taking their kids out of school for family vacations. Personally, I don't think it's my business. I've had two instances of kids that have had outrageous numbers of days absent and they had nothing to do with vacations. One year I had a girl that was absent 107 days. I put in for a retention for her and her mother came in and complained to my old principal that her daughter was already left back once before and she promised she would work with her over the summer, blah, blah,blah. So of course, the girl is promoted. Last year I had a boy that not only was out at least 2 days every week, but his mother would pick him up almost every day by 1:00. Why 1:00? Because we switched classes in the afternoon and my class would go to Reading with my partner. He hated reading and would TELL his mother to pick him up AND SHE DID! So he would eat lunch, go play outside for recess and when they were lining up he would tell me that this hurt, or that hurt and "my mother said if I was hurting to go to the nurse" Again, tried retention but mom said NO. While my district doesn't have a policy against vacations, these are the people that are ruining it for you.

You know its a shame there's a difference between excused and unexcused. I had perfect attendance for 3 out of the 4 years of high school. The other year we went to WDW. Fortunately for me it wasn't a big deal for me to miss school for WDW, but the fact that I missed NO other days of school should count for something if they need to.

Quite honestly, I don't care if any child only attended 1 day of school. If you know the work you should pass. Also- since they are my children I will decide when we vacation according to the needs of my family. Sorry if that sounds rude but I think the school social worker should concentrate efoorts on more important things. Things like this really annoy me.

I just wanted to add that at orientation for pre-school (private) for my 3 year old the director asked that we not take vacations during the school year because the kids will miss too much!!!

I've never been on this board before (usually do theme parks!) but this really hit home for me. My older son started K this year and I had to fill out a "family leave request" that had to be approved by his teacher and the principal. That didn't bother me too much, but it states that we can have a maximum of 5 days/school year (we'll use 4 for our trip this coming week), and then I had to write why this vacation could not be scheduled at a time when school was not in session. That really bothered us. It's none of their business why we chose to vacation in Sept and not July. We had a good reason, though, so it was "approved." My husband was scheduled to return from Iraq in August, so we scheduled our vacation for Sept. I know they have to meet quotas and get their money, but we just thought that having to explain our parenting decisions was too intrusive.

At least we get 5 days, though! Two days is crazy and surely the school social worker has better things to do than call a bunch of parents all day.

There is an extra burden placed on teachers when a child is absent excessively. The work just doesn't magically appear, it has to be put aside for that student every time a paper is handed out, an assignment is given, etc.

I don't know about other school districts, but we have a bare-bones staffing situation right now. There is no 'extra' staff to round up work, expecially ahead of time. Teachers do their own photocopying. When asking for work in advance, for a vacation, you are taking time away from other children's learning. That is another reason why schools are trying to discourage entensive absences.

Actually, the kid who missed 26 days exceeded state standards for his grade level, as did 95% of the other kids at our school. Can't fail the child for attendance if no policy is in place, which was the case last year. We have taken DD out each year for a week with the blessing of her teacher. She has done a journal since kindergarten as well (yes, she could read and write then too).

The point was not that the kids were not meeting standards due to absences - it was that the SCHOOL was in danger of not meeting standards. Because unexcused absences count against school attendance and AYP goals, the school doesn't want unexcused absences. I doubt many of the families in our school will stop traveling - they will just call their child in sick every day. The test scores will stay high, the school will meet goals, and everyone will be happy. It's unfortunate we can't get absences excused for educational purposes - it would save the school the stress. Certainly some kids can't afford to miss days, but the absences were not relfected in last year's test scores - the kids still did great!

I didn't mean to start a debate about how bad public schools are versus private schools. We are thrilled with the education DD receives, as well as the qualifications of the teachers at her school. We have enough friends and family in other parts of NC to understand we are extremely blessed with our school. I just thought it was interesting what was going on behind the scenes - I thought as long as DD was doing well, it was no big deal how much she missed (although she hasn't missed more than five or six days for trips during any one school year). Now I know better!

Have you actually checked to see if this is a NCLB standard to meet AYP or your schools. NCLB is nation wide not state wide. We do not have the same standards here.

I went to DD8's curriculum meeting at school last night, and the principal broke the bad news. The school social worker will be notified if any child misses two days of school unexcused. After four days of unexcused absences, parents will be notified of the violation of the General Compulsory School Attendance Law (or something like that). After five unexcused days, Juvenile Court will be notified! Family trips are unexcused, and there is no provision for "excused for educational purposes".

Well, I had to fess up to the principal that DD is going to miss two days for our Wonder Cruise in October, but it is paid in full and was booked before the change. She understood and probably won't send me to jail! :rotfl2:

I learned that DD's school, which is an Honor School of Excellence with High Growth (highest category in NC public schools) almost missed its Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) goal for attendance, even though 95% of the students showed proficiency at grade level. They made the attendance standard by 0.1% and would have been considered a "failing school" if they had missed AYP. It was a big wake-up call to the administration, and they are cracking down on all the trips to Disney World! Our principal did say that one fifth grader had 26 unexcused absences last year - that is a lot!

I had read posts from teachers about the difficulty of meeting some of the No Child Left Behind standards, and now I understand. It makes me feel guilty that we have contributed to the problem since we love our school and are very proud of its rating. Good thing we are going to WDW for spring break, but I think we are done pulling our kids out of school. I had never given it much thought since DD's teachers always supported her trips and she always kept up with her work.

I didn't post to start a debate about the merits of family trips - it was just an eye-opening experience for me last night and I didn't understand the separate emphasis on attendance if the kids were performing. Now I know, and I thought it was all very interesting!

First of all, i just have to say that policy sucks! Not just for families who will be effected, but also for the social workers and truancy officers that will be burdened by all these frivolous reports.

I understand it is a necessary evil in the NCLB era, and I can only hope that changes are made to that draconian legislation sooner rather than later. Our new principal said point blank that she's resisting making changes to the attendance policy for as long as she can, but since *progress* rather than *results* are what matter, it is inevitable that no matter how good the school's overall attendance numbers are, they will at some point be expected to improve. Stupid, IMO, since the attendance numbers for our school are already excellent (only 2% of the students missed more than 10 days last year). It seems so unnecessary to impose "no family vacation" rules in high performing districts that excel on measures of parental involvement, but that's exactly what will have to happen to continue to make progress because NCLB doesn't have a reasonable and attainable goal at which maintainence is sufficient.

I really feel for all the teachers and administrators who are under all this pressure to crack down on such "evils" as family vacations. That has to be a lousy position to be in. :sad2:

Personally, I don't think it has anything to do with no child left behind. It is all about money. School districts loose money when children aren't in school. That's the bottom line. I am fortunate to send DS to a private school where it isn't a problem since their budget isn't based on a certain attendance per day.

Not all states use daily attendance for funding. Some use "audit" days and average the attendance numbers collected on a handful of designated days over the course of the year, and I believe NCLB uses a similar scheme.

But it does apply to us. I would LOVE to send my child to the public school I PAY FOR, but I won't. And the reality is that many of our highest ranking schools produce kids who can't make it in college. They are taught the test and can't think for themselves.

The public schools are forcing kids into a cookie cutter mold and it just doesn't work. We have an antiquated system built in the 50's and not much has changed since. It is an agriculturally based school year with a bureaucracy set up half a century ago. It needs a complete overhaul.

Our country has a massive problem with education. We are behind in almost every subject. We are ranked 23rd in math in the world!! In the seventies we were in the top 5!!! The drop-out rate is TERRIFYING!

And teachers should not make money based on attendance. Or end of year Federal testing. The truth is that some children should get left behind. Some should fail because they need to.

Charter schools are flooding into our area and I am glad to see it. Get the government our of the school system and schools WILL get better. It is happening all over the country. The Gates family is proving it, Tiger Woods' school is proving it and many others like it are proving that competition makes schools better. Europe does it that way and so does India.

The idea that the school can threaten you with criminal action over attendance should send you straight into politics!!! It is really scary:scared:

So, claim an aunt died or get your doc to write you a note. I would not trust the principal to cover your butt when you go. His salary depends on attendance, too!

Do you realize that the rankings for other Countries are based on their best. In America we offer all of our children the best free public education. In foreign countries they streamline their kids into the trade programs or academic. This is the reason America falls behind after the 4th grade. They are only testing their best, while we test them all. You really need to look into this. Education is key.

This discussion is quite interesting for a number of reasons.

First, the average child missing a few days for vacation is not going to cause the school to fall behind in testing scores because most reasonable parents of children who are not doing well in school are not going to reward the child by taking him/her out of school for a week to go on vacation.

Second, there is the idea of brining schoolwork on vacation or doing it before the child returns to school so he/she is aware of what is going on in class. It is the parent's responsibility to keep the child up to date so that this one child does not (a) feel left behind when back at school and (b) does not become a burden to the teacher because they are unfamiliar with the materials being taugh.

Third, it is our responsibility as parents to make sure our kids are prepared for school each day. If our schedules require that our child(ren) are out of school for a family vacation, it is our responsibility that our child is not behind when school is back in session.

Fourth, the 'zero-tolerance absence policies' that are being imposed are actually hurting the 'average' families when in fact they were probably put in place to catch those kids whose parents don't insist their child go to school or in some cases where the child (even tiny ones) are responsible for getting themselves to school because mom/dad have to leave at 6am to go to their first job of the day. There is a huge difference between a child who will miss 5+ days to go on a family vacation and a child who misses 26 days because there is no parent at home who really cares.

This type of policy does not address the cause but only the symptom.

There is an extra burden placed on teachers when a child is absent excessively. The work just doesn't magically appear, it has to be put aside for that student every time a paper is handed out, an assignment is given, etc.

I don't know about other school districts, but we have a bare-bones staffing situation right now. There is no 'extra' staff to round up work, expecially ahead of time. Teachers do their own photocopying. When asking for work in advance, for a vacation, you are taking time away from other children's learning. That is another reason why schools are trying to discourage entensive absences.

I am taking my boys (6th grade, first and first grades) out for 7 day this year (11/7-11/16) We took our older son out for 6 days last time with not problems. But I did not ask for the work ahead of time. I asked the teacher's to put all the work in a folder and told them he would be try to finish it during Thanksgiving break. This seemed to be a great solution for us all. But I am so lucky to have a great school to work with (I also sub for them) and boys who are great students. I do look at the school schedule for testing before scheduling a trip. I did feel a little guilty about the extra day, but a day to rest after driving from Ohio (before tackling Disney) will make our whole trip better for us all. This will also be our last school ear trip - since our older son will be in Jr. High next year, I think it is harder to miss than.

I haven't talked to my kids schools yet, but I really don't give two hoots if they excuse it or not. We will probably be taking an extra week after Spring Break off. I am sure they are going to have a FIT over it.

I am a good parent and my kids are good students. There is absolutely no reason for the school to hold them back based on attendance because we went on vactation and they got sick few times (which I know they will). I love how they won't hold them back for academic reasons, but as soon as you refuse to get a Dr. note or take a vacation (and they still do the work) they threaten to hold your child back because they missed 11 days.

If they want to send the school nurse to my house to verify that my child is running a temp or throwing up, then they are welcome to. But to tell parents that a child has to have a Dr. note to be excused for illness orf X days ( I think it is 2 or 3 days here) is INSANE. I will not pay to go to the Dr. with a sick kid when it is obviously viral and there is nothing the dr can do.

I will take my vacations when I want to. I will accept the NATURAL consequenses of what happens to my child's grades because of the time they missed. If they fall behind and need to catch back up with my help then so be it. But to impose unnatural consequenses by refusing to provide the work, flat out giving 0's, or threatening to hold a child back is absolutely ridiculous.

I think if some of these cases do get to the courts the schools are really going to lose credibility. When they start dragging the Room Mother, PTA volunteer, parent of a straight A kid that missed 5 days of school for a vacation and another few days for illness, into the courtroom hoping to have sanctions imposed they are going to get their butts handed to them. Save the empty threats--they don't scare me.

Have you actually checked to see if this is a NCLB standard to meet AYP or your schools. NCLB is nation wide not state wide. We do not have the same standards here.

I do know that NCLB is nationwide. As far as I know, the attendance policy is county specific to meet NC state standards for attendance.

What is the difference if they put the paper on my child's desk or if it stays on the teacher's desk?

Do you realize that the rankings for other Countries are based on their best. In America we offer all of our children the best free public education. In foreign countries they streamline their kids into the trade programs or academic. This is the reason America falls behind after the 4th grade. They are only testing their best, while we test them all. You really need to look into this. Education is key.

Check out the following on the 20/20 site:

John Stossel's 'Stupid in America'

Also, here is a great article:

U.S. falls in education rank compared to other countries
Story posted: 10-04-2005 07:07

By Elaine Wu
U-Wire

The United States is falling when it comes to international education rankings, as recent studies show that other nations in the developed world have more effective education systems.

In a 2003 study conducted by UNICEF that took the averages from five different international education studies, the researchers ranked the United States No. 18 out of 24 nations in terms of the relative effectiveness of its educational system.

Another prominent 2003 study, the Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study, shows a steady decline in the performance of American students from grades 4 to 12 in comparison to their peers in other countries.

In both studies, Finland, Australia, Belgium, Austria, Hungary, Netherlands and the United Kingdom beat the United States, while the Asian nations of South Korea, Japan and Singapore ranked first through third, respectively.

The TIMSS study is a comprehensive study done on a four-year cycle that measures the progress of students in math and science in 46 participating countries. It evaluates fourth, eighth and 12th-graders through questionnaires, tests and extensive videotaping of classroom environments.

The TIMSS results reveal a lot about the weaknesses of the U.S. education system, said David Marsh, a professor at the University of Southern California Rossier School of Education.
“In fourth grade, American kids do above average internationally. By eighth grade, they slip a bit, and by 12th-grade, they’ve slipped a lot,” Marsh said. “We’re the only country that slides down that much from fourth to 12th grade.”

Although studies have attempted to illuminate the reasons for this downward slide, no conclusive explanations have been drawn.

The UNICEF report finds that educational success or failure is not directly linked to funding, and that there is no clear link between student-to-teacher ratios and test results.
By international standards, the United States spends a lot of money on education, and in terms of class sizes, a lot of countries that do well have larger class sizes than the United States, Marsh said.

Marsh said that he attributes U.S. rankings to a different set of reasons —namely, the way material is being taught in classrooms.

“The United States focuses more on procedure, and we try to teach many topics fast. Other countries tend to break topics up and go much more in-depth. They work on the concept, not just the procedure,” Marsh said. “Countries that did well in rankings focused on teaching the ideas and taught a few topics a year. Kids will learn what a fraction really is, not just how to add or subtract them.”

For example, teachers in the United States tend to teach in whole numbers, while other countries use rulers so children are able to see that there are numbers between whole numbers, Marsh said.

When kids are taught the procedure, and not the concept behind a subject, they tend to forget more quickly, he said.

Peter Luevano, assistant principal at Jefferson High School, cites different reasons for the decline in the U.S. education system.

“There are environmental factors that are involved. I think there’s a shift in the mentality of both kids and parents,” he said. “Kids value different things these days, and schools are more diverse than they were 15 or 20 years ago. We’re more open culturally, but that has caused more division rather than unity in the country. Parent involvement has also decreased, and there are also discipline factors involved. Schools have lost a lot of control.”

But the United States is taking steps toward improving education standards in the country.
In 2002, the Bush administration signed the No Child Left Behind Act, which places accountability for progress upon schools and doles out regular standardized testing.
The act is geared toward encouraging higher academic achievement among students, particularly those that come from poor minority backgrounds.

But some students at USC cannot see how the law is proving effective.

“Because the only way we measure how well students do is through testing, teachers end up teaching how to take the test, and not necessarily the subject matter,” said Megan Baaske, a sophomore majoring in history and communication. “Great, students can take a test, but they don’t know anything.”

“The U.S. caters to students’ needs and wants,” said Matias Sueldo, a sophomore majoring in international relations who spent part of his education in Argentina. “Kids here learn to pass a test, but they don’t learn the concepts. In Argentina, you either know it or you don’t.”
Emily Gamelson, a junior majoring in history, thinks that the low student achievement in U.S. schools has a lot to do with the lack of competition.

“Ambition and the motivation to achieve aren’t really inspired in our education system,” Gamelson said. “Since education is available to everyone, there’s not a lot of competition in our schools. Other countries force kids to focus at an earlier age, and there’s more competition to deal with.”

Some countries offer more incentives for students to do better. In Denmark and Finland, for instance, ninth and 10th grade are separated from 11th and 12th grade, encouraging students to do better and compete to get into the higher grades.

“It’s basically the teaching system, the values and cultures of a country that underlie its education system,” Sueldo said. “Other factors like funding really have nothing to do with it.”
But Luevano said that he thinks there are difficulties in even comparing U.S. schools, especially public ones, to ones abroad.

“Other countries might have a more homogenous population,” he said. “(Here) you have different cultures, different communities and kids who come from different backgrounds. You don’t have the same socioeconomic standards. It’s hard to be compared.”

Nevertheless, the published education rankings remain displeasing to some people.

“I think it’s ironic that the United States is the richest and most powerful country in the world and yet we can’t even properly educate our own students,” Baaske said. “Our priorities are in the wrong place.”

But Marsh believes we can make a change for the better.

“If we do this right, we can be a real educational leader in the world,” he said. “But the state of education in the United States is a serious situation that demands our attention.”

END OF ARTICLE

Please don't believe for one second that our educational system is okay. It's not. NO ONE in this country deserves more respect than our teachers. They have the hardest job in the world and are certainly not in it for the money. They have enormous pressures put on them to graduate children whether those children are ready or not.

The system is in a quagmire of red tape, government regulation and antiquated bureaucracy.

We have done our children no favors with NCLB. Great idea, lousy implementation!!

Ad for streamlining into trades, why not? Why does the kid who can take apart a car engine at 15 have to fail out of school because he doesn't score well in language on an SAT? Why does a kid who can write poetry at 12 have to suffer through failing science until she is so discouraged she quits trying at any subject? Children do all fit into one mold. But our public schools are designed to force that mold or damage the clay in the process. A kinetic learner is doomed in the public school. So is a tactile learner. And yet, most of the great artists and thinkers are these types of learners.

The philosophy of our school system needs to change. Smaller classes, more pay for teachers, "new" methods of learning. Potential can not be measured on a standardized test. But standardized tests can crush potential.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter