New area of Fantasyland to open next week...Rapunzel's Tower...what else?

I'm pretty sure on episode 159 of the Passporter Mom's podcast they mentioned that the tower would be a meet & greet (unless I misheard). I was surprised to hear that after reading this thread!

I'm pretty sure on episode 159 of the Passporter Mom's podcast they mentioned that the tower would be a meet & greet (unless I misheard). I was surprised to hear that after reading this thread!

Unless Disney is keeping it under wraps, it is just going to be Princess and the pee.

There is rumor circulating that it could be more than a bathroom, which would be fantastic, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Still...would be a nice surprise come Monday to find that there's more to it than we thought. The bathrooms outside of Pinocchio's aren't that far away. I'm not sure how much traffic the ones next to Peter Pan get in comparison..maybe they wouldn't be missed if there were no bathrooms in that section?

I have to say its a pretty impressive themed bathroom, my DD and DH wouldn't believe me when I said it was just a bathroom. They've gone to sooo much trouble, I kinda hope that disney have got some kind of surprise planned, but I think that's wishful thinking.

I've been hoping the same thing, but I'm wondering if it's just a cheapo way of including Rapunzel in the expansion. Ariel got a ride & new grotto, Belle got the story time & BOG, Snow will have the mine coaster & probably some sort of M&G. Maybe the tower was just a way of giving Rapunzel a "presence" in the expansion without having to really invest in a whole attraction. Poor girl just gets the loo's!

There is rumor circulating that it could be more than a bathroom, which would be fantastic, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Still...would be a nice surprise come Monday to find that there's more to it than we thought. The bathrooms outside of Pinocchio's aren't that far away. I'm not sure how much traffic the ones next to Peter Pan get in comparison..maybe they wouldn't be missed if there were no bathrooms in that section?

I think they would be missed. There's no bathrooms in Liberty Square and that bathroom has plenty of people using it.

I don't think Disney would really need to announce that it is a meet and greet area....it makes sense to theme it to Rapunzel and then they can stick her there as need be. I'm guessing there will be a little alcove or some landscaping that they can throw out Rapunzel as needed without making it an "official" meet and greet area. They have Pirates characters next to the bathrooms at POTC as well as the characters at the SPlash bathroom so it makes sense that it could be an intended character meet and greet area without them officially saying so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter