• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New AP program...can you or can't you book more than one room?

rkmassa

DIS Veteran
I have seen posts that you can. I have also seen posts that you can't. Anyone know for sure. Our family has one AP--mine. Can I only book one room with the new best rates program?

I booked two with my AP for December. I believe you can still book up to three on line, but you have to book them separately (software glitch from what I have read here). There is a screen where they ask if you are traveling with others, there name, and if you would like to request rooms close to each other or with a connecting door. Also, a spot that will accept up to 29 characters for any other comments/requests (I requested bunks in that spot)

It better work or I will not accept responsibility for my four kids left alone down the hall!!!

I emailed them with this questions and here is there response:

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort.

How many rooms can be booked?

Currently, you can only book 1 room per reservation on the internet. If you want to book a second
room, a seperate reservation must be booked. You can book multiple reservations but ALL
reservations must have the Passholder as the primary Guest and deposits must be charged to the same
Guests credit card. Other Guest names will be secondary.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

rkmassa said:
I have seen posts that you can. I have also seen posts that you can't. Anyone know for sure. Our family has one AP--mine. Can I only book one room with the new best rates program?

I have my DU agent looking into this. Right now I have two rooms at POR booked for Nov 19th through the 26th with an AAA rate. I was able to get into the Passholder site and check out the best rates and was able to bring up a standard view room at POR for $109 a night before tax, this is in regular season. He is looking into being able to book the two rooms under my AP. I will post when I hear back from him.

I just booked 3 rooms (1 room = 1 ressie) with my AP & was able to link the 3 ressies together at the end of the each reservation. The last screen where you enter the other guest names asks for info to link other parties with first initial, last name, arrival date & near or connecting door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter