New and wanted to introduce myself!

bxccah

Ch-Ch-Ch-ChipnDale!
Hello everyone! I'm Becca, I'm 18 and I'm going on my first trip to WDW in a week! :goofy:

I'm going with mum, sister and niece and staying at Saratoga Springs resort for three glorious weeks!

This is my first experience of Disney world. I'm so excited!

That's great! Welcome... I'm sure you'll love it here. Do you listen to the podcast(just curious) -if not, check it out? Saratoga is a great resort with easy access to Downtown Disney and its restaurants/shops. If you're looking for tips, you came to the right place.

Welcome! I am pretty new here too and everyone is so helpful and nice! I stayed at SSR last year with my mum and DD, we were in Congress Park and a 5 minute walk from DTD, it was fab! Hope you have a lovely holiday! :goodvibes

Hello Becca, and :welcome: to the DIS! You will love SSR - it is a lovely resort. ::yes:: I hope your first trip to WDW is magical! pixiedust:

Welcome! I'm new here too but not new to Disney! I've stayed at Saratoga the last 3x we went to Disney. It's a great resort... So peaceful and relaxing yet just a walk from the hustle and bustle of downtown disney! We love it there! Hope you have a magical time!! ;)

hello.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter