New and Super Excited!!

4MacFam

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!! I'm new to the boards and am so excited that we booked our first family of 4 vacation! It will be me, my husban (who's not too excited about WDW), DD(2) and DS(11 months). I've been up late since we booked trying to grab every piece of advice on here to help me with our trip! 67 days and counting!!! Woohoo!!!

:welcome: Wow! You are pretty close to going! I have a few tips to read up on.

1. Making dining reservations (ADRs) Most people book them at 180 days so I would get on this ASAP, especially if you are on the Disney dining plan.

2. If you are staying onsite go to mydisneyexperiance.com and link your reservation. Soon you will be able to customize your magic bands, which will be your ticket, room key, dining and Fast Pass + all in one cute little bracelet type band. Reed more about this.

3. With young children in tow, read about parent swap & extra magic hours. I love early hours in the parks especially with young children because mine were always up early anyway and you can get a lot done in a short amount of time when the crowds are lower.

Have a wonderful trip!!

Wow! Thank you for the welcome!!! And thanks for your tips!!! Even though we booked yesterday we've been 'discuss I' for a few weeks so I had already started making reservations!!! I started with character breakfasts and dinners. I haven't made lunch reservations cause I feel with having basically 2 babies with me, they ate pretty much going to dictate most days lol. This will be my first time as an 'adult' going so it's like my first time-a whole new experience!!

file.php

Welcome to the DisBoards 4MacFam :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter