New Adult only, Disney Wonder?

I heard somewhere that the Disney Wonder was going to have an adult only jazz club for a fee with some food with the musicians from Tiana's place later at night. Can't find any info on this. Has anyone else heard of this? Thank you!

Yes I Read it on Disney Cruisin. Panama cruise October.

Rumour,
It is held in Tiana’s Place @ $30 per person, contact guest services to book .

Last edited:
Maybe it would be like a tasting, but music-related.

I headed it up as a rumour myself, someone posted they are doing this late night post dinner, however, there is a chance they are confused with the band, " at" dinner.
However they were pretty sure, they said, It's Tiana's place, one of the rotational restaurants on the Wonder and they play live New Orleans style music.

Now is that something new? Or are they thinking of the dinner as it is?

They did this on the recent WBPC cruise. It was in Tiana's Place late in the evening - might have been 11 pm. I think the cost was $30 or $35. They had cocktails, light appetizers and Wilam and Natalia were there leading the dancing. We did not do this, but our table mates did and they enjoyed it. I believe they only had 50 or so tickets available. I looked quickly through my navigators, but I don't believe it was ever listed. Natalie mentioned it at the morning and evening shows and Jo advertised it as well in the adult activities. If I find the details in all my cruise paper work, I will update.

They did this on the recent WBPC cruise. It was in Tiana's Place late in the evening - might have been 11 pm. I think the cost was $30 or $35. They had cocktails, light appetizers and Wilam and Natalia were there leading the dancing. We did not do this, but our table mates did and they enjoyed it. I believe they only had 50 or so tickets available. I looked quickly through my navigators, but I don't believe it was ever listed. Natalie mentioned it at the morning and evening shows and Jo advertised it as well in the adult activities. If I find the details in all my cruise paper work, I will update.
I just found it on the Disney cruise line blog's site. It's listed on Day 6, 4/13/18, Panama canal day. (It's on the second page, under Character Appearances)
http://disneycruiselineblog.com/wp-...nder-14N-WBPC-Day-6-Panama-Canal-20180413.pdf

"Tiana's Steamboat Supper Club" "Adults head on down the bayou, as we get into the 'spirit' of the night, with great live music, dancing, and even a little magic. Please visit the guest services desk, deck 3 midship, for booking. (18+, limited availability, nominal fee.)"

I have a feeling that this is probably going to be limited to the longer cruises, like the Panama Canal or Transatlantic...but who knows...

I just found it on the Disney cruise line blog's site. It's listed on Day 6, 4/13/18, Panama canal day. (It's on the second page, under Character Appearances)
http://disneycruiselineblog.com/wp-...nder-14N-WBPC-Day-6-Panama-Canal-20180413.pdf

"Tiana's Steamboat Supper Club" "Adults head on down the bayou, as we get into the 'spirit' of the night, with great live music, dancing, and even a little magic. Please visit the guest services desk, deck 3 midship, for booking. (18+, limited availability, nominal fee.)"

I have a feeling that this is probably going to be limited to the longer cruises, like the Panama Canal or Transatlantic...but who knows...

Thanks for the info. That's why Scott's page is so great - all the Navigators!

Wow, we were on that cruise and knew nothing about it. I thought we scoured the Navigators pretty close but missed it. We didn't go to any of the morning shows but did many adult activities with Jo and never heard her mention it. Would have been fun to try!

Wow, we were on that cruise and knew nothing about it. I thought we scoured the Navigators pretty close but missed it. We didn't go to any of the morning shows but did many adult activities with Jo and never heard her mention it. Would have been fun to try!

I remember now looking at my notes in more detail. It was Frozen and Coast to Coast Camp out night. We did not do it because we already had Whiskey Tasting booked. Jo mentioned it at the John Charles adult show and adult trivia. It was weird that is was not more publicized.

Were the cocktails included in the fee? This sounds neat if the food and drinks are included. Not so neat if it's simply a cover charge and you have to pay for drinks.

This sounds like fun! I hope they do it for The WBPC in Feb. 2019.Thanks for the info!

I was on the recent WBPC and attended Tiana's Supper Club. It was the first time they'd done it. $30, started at 11:15 pm for an hour. Included an "old fashioned" cocktail when arriving, and then they brought 3 mini martinis and you choose which of those you wanted another large one of. There were some light appetizers (all seafood) and desserts and the Brace Boys jazz band was playing. It was set up at tables around the center aisle in front of the band in the middle of the restaurant and people were dancing in that area. Willem and Natalia are the dance instructors who frequently are on the longer cruises and they started the dancing, but there were plenty of guests (including myself) dancing too. One of the entertainer magicians was there and was visiting (& I assume doing some magic tricks) at some tables, but he didn't visit mine - probably because we were dancing instead of sitting at the table. It was definitely targeted informally to those attending the dance class/sessions and mentioned at a few other times. Here are the drinks and the band.upload_2018-5-25_12-16-4.png

Somewhat blurry picture of Willem (dance instructor) and Natalie (cruise director) showing the basic set up: upload_2018-5-25_12-17-42.png

I heard somewhere that the Disney Wonder was going to have an adult only jazz club for a fee with some food with the musicians from Tiana's place later at night. Can't find any info on this. Has anyone else heard of this? Thank you!
Haven't heard about this eithet

I was on the recent WBPC and attended Tiana's Supper Club. It was the first time they'd done it. $30, started at 11:15 pm for an hour. Included an "old fashioned" cocktail when arriving, and then they brought 3 mini martinis and you choose which of those you wanted another large one of. There were some light appetizers (all seafood) and desserts and the Brace Boys jazz band was playing. It was set up at tables around the center aisle in front of the band in the middle of the restaurant and people were dancing in that area. Willem and Natalia are the dance instructors who frequently are on the longer cruises and they started the dancing, but there were plenty of guests (including myself) dancing too. One of the entertainer magicians was there and was visiting (& I assume doing some magic tricks) at some tables, but he didn't visit mine - probably because we were dancing instead of sitting at the table. It was definitely targeted informally to those attending the dance class/sessions and mentioned at a few other times. Here are the drinks and the band.View attachment 324855

Somewhat blurry picture of Willem (dance instructor) and Natalie (cruise director) showing the basic set up: View attachment 324856

Oh wow. This is something I would like. Great value!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter