• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

New Addicted ...lots to catch up on

peanut1967

DIS Veteran
Well I went back to work today, work in school. And was more than a little sad.....love being at home. So to cheer me up I thought I would try a podcast download.....had me smiling all the way to work, and added to the everybodys opinion that I am a DMF (Disney Mad Freak) OH well who cares at least I was smiling in my way to work.

So you guys, I have a year of podcast to catch up on :)
Happy Days

If you're like me, it won't take you long at all to catch up! Very addicting, and a great thing to listen to when you're at work and should be working!

I work nights and am on 12 hour shifts. I listen at about 3AM to keep me awake!! I re-listen to old ones because it helps me to remember that I'm working to afford that Disney trip! The podcast is so funny, I can listen to it over and over!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter