Never To Early,who Is Going In May?

luvindisneyworld

<font color=green>Fireworks then a sundae - good s
We will be there hopefully for 2 weeks in May.We are hoping to get a standard view at BWV for a week and then we will move to another resort to save our points.We are not locked in on dates as of yet though.DH wants to be there for Star Wars weekends.If we stay 2 weeks then he can be there for 3 of them.

So who will be there and where are you staying?

Misty

I'm going to be at BWV with my DH, my Sister and her hubby from 5/1-5/5/04. I can't wait. I'm leaving 11/12 for a trip with DH only and staying at POR. I've never had 2 trips planned at once!

I'll be there with my boyfriend and one of our best friends. May 7th- 15th. Not sure of the resort, but I'm leaning towards POFQ. Only 6 months to go! wheeeee!

My DH ::MickeyMo and I ::MinnieMo will be there May 21-28 staying 4 nts. at Poly Concierge and 3 nts. at BWI garden suite :flower:
I can't wait! We'll be celebrating DH's graduation and returning for the Flower and Garden festival!:flower1:
Let's hope the next 6 months goes by quickly!!!
:mickeybar

Looks like we have the same dates as you Alice42. We are arriving May 21st and leaving May 28th at Beach Club Villas. It will our 1st time staying there so we are very excited.
Maybe we will see you there.

Yacht Club Concierge, May 11-18.. can't wait to get there!!

We are hoping for Boardwalk May 6 through the 18!!

Edit:

Opps it changed we are going to stay at OKW 7-17 lost two days and changed resorts but hey I can say "I'm going to Disney World" :love:

We will be at BWV waterview from 5/15-5/20. Not sure where we will be for the first two nights. 5/13 and 5/14. May is an awesome time to go. We where there last May 13-19 and had a blast.

I'm sure this list will get longer as time goes on.

Lori

me! me! me!!!!!

I will be there with my dh and ds! I am soooo excited! It is the first trip for ds. It will be his bday, our anniversary and mom's day! We will be there May 1-8!

:wave2: Me too May 29th-June 6th at"home" Beach Club Villas. Can't wait to hang out at Stormalong Bay!!

I'll be there in May (17-23) for the triathlon. Staying at WL and possibly the Poly, not sure yet.

Terri

Count us in!!!

We will be there April 29th - May 7th!!!!

Have ressies at Poly but still debating. (go figure)

6 months to go!!!!!

:Pinkbounc Hey, we'll be there from May 10th-15th at the POFQ. Myself, hubby, and five yr. old boy/girl twins. (their first visit to the east coast !!):Pinkbounc
Then we'll be sailing the Wonder from the 15th-19th !!!
I can't believe I'm almost down to the 6 mos. mark. I've been planning since May of this year !!!! I hope the next 6 mos. go by as fast as the past 6 mos. !!!!! Hope to see some of you there !!!
**Hey LucyStorm** have you made your reservations for the POFQ yet, any deals? We've never been there, but that is where we want to stay !!!!!
:grouphug: Let's try to bring this thread back at least every month till May, maybe that will help the next six mos. go by a little bit faster !!

I'll be there the week of May 15th for the Lounge Lizard Meet (it's at the BWI)! :sunny:

We'll be there May 21-28. Probably going to stay at POFQ or possibly AKL again if codes discount it enough. Cannot wait!

:tongue:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

My boyfriend and I will be there May 12-23. We are spending the first 7 days at the Contemporary, and the final 4 days at the Wilderness Lodge. It will be my first time staying on-site, and I am really excited about it!

We'll be at POFQ from 5/7-5/14. Originally booked 4/30-5/7 but changed due to the 50th anniversary celebration on 5/5.

Hi SawyerMom,

We are going to Disney in May and have heard of the 50th anniversary celebration. Do you have any details on this?? We were there last year when McDonalds had some sort of convention and the parks closed early a couple of days and it was pretty crowded. Would like to try and avoid another situation like that. Wasn't bad but could definitely tell the parks were more crowded than the other years we had been down at the same time. Do people feel that arriving around May 10 and leaving around May 15 would avoid any 50th anniversary crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter