Never thought I would! Until Pete and team gave the thumbs up !

boundfordisney

<font color=magenta>I think my finger prints are s
Never ever imagined that we would book a stay at Coronado springs resort, just never appealed to me that is until I watched their review. Our trip in Nov. 2019 decided to give it a try. Wow loved everything about this resort ! Never tried out the grand floridian cafe , another review, and booked a dinner there. OMG loved it ! Sanna yep another review does it get any better ? Wow ! I could list so many more that we have put on the to do list thanks to Pete and his great team, I watch and learn so much while loving every minuite of the shows! The next trip, hopefully sooner then later thanks to covid, plan on trying out the bacon and eggs at the wave, although I just cant understand how bacon and eggs could be so good that everyone has given rave reviews, but so far everything we have tried out Pete and team have been spot on about! So what are some things you have tried out that you may have never done thanks to this amazing team? Lets show them just how much their opinions influence us all!

I tired The Wave an Il Mulino because of Pete. They are hands down my two favorite restaurants on property now.

Wagyu steak at Flying Fish. Bacon and egg (singular) is stellar. Church Lady deviled eggs at Homecomin. Fried chicken at HDD. Pork belly at both Flying Fish and Jiko. Steak with mac and cheese with reduction sauce at Jiko. Thai coconut meatballs at CC.

Last edited:
mmm maybe the bacon and eggs are worth me tryin out a little bite,, not fussy on tryin pork belly but maybe just once! some of these other things posted are giving me more options for my next trip,, be very interesting trying out so many things Ive never tasted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter