Netflix "When They See Us" - Central Park 5

I’ve been putting off watching it because I’ve heard how hard it is to watch. I need to make myself watch it though because I really want to see how such a thing could happen

Me and the DH still have to watch the last episode. Awful. IMO we owe it to those kids to see their story.

The last episode is the hardest to get though IMHO. I cried through the whole thing and I am not a crier.
I just said out loud to myself "oh....you're kidding me". For some reason, I thought this would be the easiest. Those poor babies, it hurts my heart.

I just said out loud to myself "oh....you're kidding me". For some reason, I thought this would be the easiest. Those poor babies, it hurts my heart.
The last episode concentrates on what Korey Wise went through being put in an adult prison at 16.

Yup, can't bring myself to do it. And to think there are still some people who believe these men were guilty and deserved what they got. :mad:

I haven't seen this program but did see a Dateline (?) episode a few months ago on this case.
Were these group of teens part of the pack of individuals that were roaming the park and causing mayhem? Never could tell that or not from the show.
That must have been super scary for those in the park to have this mob coming at them!

The lady that survived the attach was interviewed. I can't imagine what she went through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter