Nervous to book tomorrow! Advice appreciated.

giantsmets

Mouseketeer
Hey Everyone,

my booking window starts tomorrow, and I wanted to get some advice on the best order to book things. Currently, the three reservations I am most worried about getting are ogas , be our guest, and scifi. My question is what order do you propose I try to get them?I’m worried that by trying to go for the hardest to get first (ogas), I may end up with none of the three. For those wondering, my park days are: E,MK,HS,AK,HS,MK,E,AK

im obviously going to start with the farthest day out for any of the three.

You will probably be fine, as long as you go the furthest out park day, like you said, however, are you flexible with the days? I could see needing to swap the last Epcot day with last Hollywood Studios day in order to get a more convenient time for Oga's and SciFi, if you're not finding what you want on the day you're scheduled. Also, I would check both Oga's and SciFi, then BoG after.

My booking start day was Sunday and I had no problem getting SciFi. I had no interest in Oga's so did not book there. I was able to find places I wanted with no problems.

Grab SciFi first, then Oga’s, then BoG. And for anything you can’t get (which would surprise me) take out a subscription to a Disney dining reservation finder which will text you when what you want becomes available. Using this tool I have always been able to eventually get what I want.

i feel you. my window opens tomorrow too. trying for cinderella's royal table and sci-fi. everything i have read says to book the hardest of your top priority restaurants first.

I'm gonna grab your SciFi ressie!!! I can start booking tomorrow too...LOL. Seriously though, can you start booking dining at midnight tonight? Okay, so I see it's at 5:45am Is that Eastern Standard time? Is it day-by-day booking? or does your whole trip dates open up on the first arrival day. Ours is 10/24-10/29 TIA.

Last edited:
I'm gonna grab your SciFi ressie!!! I can start booking tomorrow too...LOL. Seriously though, can you start booking dining at midnight tonight? Okay, so I see it's at 5:45am Is that Eastern Standard time? Is it day-by-day booking? or does your whole trip dates open up on the first arrival day. Ours is 10/24-10/29 TIA.
So the booking should open up for your entire travel date (if you’re staying at a WDW Resort). It says reservations can start as early as 5:45am EST, but mine did not open until 6am (there was plenty of availability at 6:30am, so I would feel safe going for 6). Just make sure you have your credit card, as well as your phone number and other party members, linked with your account before tomorrow. These will auto fill when you’re trying to make a reservation (but the website and app are crappy so it may only auto fill half the time).

Thanks @giantsmets ...I was able to get some decent ressies...so, we are all good. Thanks everyone for all your help and support of getting things figured out for a Disney trip!!! Take care.

My booking day is Sunday!
I’m trying for O Hana, Olgas, homecomin, Tusker house and Boma.
Any insight on order? I assume that O Hana should be first, but what after that?

My booking day is Sunday!
I’m trying for O Hana, Olgas, homecomin, Tusker house and Boma.
Any insight on order? I assume that O Hana should be first, but what after that?
I would try Oga’s first. Would love to know if you get a reservation there as I’ve been trying for the first week of November and haven’t seen anything. Homecoming can probably go last :)

My booking day is Monday. I can't wait...
Monday is our booking day too. We have two separate stays and for the first part we cannot find any sci fi availability. Hoping for better results tomorrow. I subscribed to a reservation finder to help try to find them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter