Nervous about excursion time

ZoeBell

Mouseketeer
We are in GC for a short time(730-330) and I'm looking into Stingray City with Captain Marvin. There are 2 times. 830 and 1115. Both listed as 2.5-2.75 dock to dock tours.
Is it possible to be off the tenders and at the meeting place in time for the 830 tour? Or should I wait for 1115? Will that be cutting it close for the last tender?

Ahh so confused.

We are in GC for a short time(730-330) and I'm looking into Stingray City with Captain Marvin. There are 2 times. 830 and 1115. Both listed as 2.5-2.75 dock to dock tours.
Is it possible to be off the tenders and at the meeting place in time for the 830 tour? Or should I wait for 1115? Will that be cutting it close for the last tender?

Ahh so confused.

You have an hour lead time to the 8:30 tour, there is no reason you cant make it. People without DCL excursions can end up on the first or second tender boat. IMO, the 11:15 would not be cutting it too close but I would chose the 8:30.

Ahh so confused.

Which cruise date do you have? :upsidedow My kids and I are going to GC as well, and I had a similar concern. Another concern of mine was that since our excursion is booked at 11:30, and we are going to be on the tour until 1:30....is there any place that we will go that we can grab a bite of food while souvenir shopping, or are we on our own to plan that?

From what I've read here, Captain Marvin's will adjust the excursion times to align with the ships' schedules. Contact them with your port date and see what they say.

violetmonarch said:
Which cruise date do you have? :upsidedow My kids and I are going to GC as well, and I had a similar concern. Another concern of mine was that since our excursion is booked at 11:30, and we are going to be on the tour until 1:30....is there any place that we will go that we can grab a bite of food while souvenir shopping, or are we on our own to plan that?

http://distickers.com/ticker/

We on the Wonder 1/14-1/19. In GC on 1/16.

Ariel224 said:
From what I've read here, Captain Marvin's will adjust the excursion times to align with the ships' schedules. Contact them with your port date and see what they say.

I sent them an email. I'm leaning towards the earlier time. Hopefully I hear from them soon before they are booked up. I looked and there are 7 ships in town that day.

ZoeBell said:
I sent them an email. I'm leaning towards the earlier time. Hopefully I hear from them soon before they are booked up. I looked and there are 7 ships in town that day.

Where did you find that information? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter