Neets Bay Bear Watch OR Misty Fjords Boat and Floatplane Adventure

sammydent

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the Neets Bay Bear Watch OR Misty Fjords Boat and Floatplane Adventure in Ketchikan? Both sound amazing and I'm having a hard time deciding. It will be myself, DS 20, DD16 and DD's BFF 16. I need input from experienced Alaskan cruisers!

We did the Neets Bay excursion a few years ago and really enjoyed it. The flight itself was great with beautiful scenery along the way. Upon landing you will take a short tour of the salmon hatchery which was really interesting. Then you will take a short hike to the viewing platforms over the creek. We saw several bears fishing for salmon and tons of eagles. It was a great excursion and I highly recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter