Needed: Pictures of Grosvenor!!!

TikiHut33309

Earning My Ears
I made reservations there and have read alot of bad reviews. Wondering if anyone has any pictures of this place cause I am not finding many at all online. Just the pretty, postcard'ish ones. I would like to see some normal pics of the place. Thanks!!! :thumbsup2

We stayed there on our arrival night and it was pretty bad. I don't mind staying in Super 8's, etc and this was about 10 steps down from there. The room was musty and very small. It was ok for one night but I wouldn't stay for an entire trip there. I didn't take any pictures other then our kids in the pool and those don't show anything really.

Hi Tiki,
I hate to say this but I stayed at the Grosenver two years ago and I didnt like it at all, fortunatley your not going to spend most of your time there. I dont think that they show pictures of it because its nothing fancy to look at. What I disliked: the rooms and hotel seemed very dirty to me, I didnt like the feel of it at all. The grounds are not impressive at all either.
What I liked: It is literally two seconds away from Downtown Disney. If you walk out the front door of the hotel, DD is right down the street and the other plus: the other good thing, they gave bath and body samples in the bathroom! :)

:thumbsup2 Have you checked www.tripadvisor.com? If not, just type in the name on the search line and you should be able to find some more pics. Posters who have left reviews also sometimes have candid photos posted as well. HTH!

Here is the page on trip advisor and a few photos by people who have stayed there. It looks gross and I can't believe that it's a DTD hotel. Try the Best Western in DTD. I did and found it a lot nicer than what I'm seeing out of the Grosvenor. Check out Mousesavers and see what Mary recomends as a prefered hotel. You can't go wrong with what she has recomended.

http://www.mousesavers.com/preferred.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...Walt_Disney_World_Resort-Orlando_Florida.html

Good luck on staying there because I wouldn't. Read some of the reviews also.!

My DH & I stayed at the Grosvenor 2 years ago and hated it. The only nice thing was the lobby. The halways and rooms were old, dirty, dumpy, dark and it smelt musty everywhere! There were big holes in our blankets. :lmao: It's no wonder you can't find pictures.

Also, when we got there they had lost our reservation and the employees were really rather rude the whole trip.

Spend an extra hundred dollars and stay at Disney value resort. They are MUCH nicer and if nothing else clean!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter