NEED YOUR HELP--Seralogo Hotel & Suites

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Need your help....we have gotten a room for 2/2/08 at the Seralago Hotel & Suites....booked it on hotwire....but as I read the different posts many say you should not book a hotel less than 3 star....this place is rated 21/2....we are only staying for one night....actually flying in late and needed a clean room for one night just to sleep....anyone stay here or heard anything about it? It is on Bronson Memorial Hywy.

Thanks.

Tom:banana:

I'd love to hear people's response too. I had made a one night reservation for this past December for this resort, sounded like a nice place then I went to www.tripadvisor.com and read some mixed reviews. We ended up cancelling our reservation and staying at Orlando Vista Resort near DDT for the same price. We were pleased with that hotel!

We stayed there for a week one time. We got the two bedroom suite. It was ok. It was clean and had a kitchen. Dh told me after we left that he didn't really feel safe there coming back late at night. So, if he hadn't told me that, we would book there again.

We stayed for 1 night last October. Really it is fine, clean, etc.

I don't think I would reccomend it for more than 1 night though. There were rowdy people having a party at the pool until 1am...grrrr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter