Need Vacation home recommendations

princess_disneymom

Mouseketeer
We are going to WDW in Nov 08 and are looking for a vacation home that is reasonably priced ($900-$1200) for 8 nights. There will be my DH, DD8, my parents and my sister. Looking for a home with 2 master suites, heated pool, good location and would LOVE to have the house disney themed. Close to WDW would be great. TIA

We have stayed in this development, here is the link
http://www.indiancreekflorida.com/indian_creek.htm
It is 3.5 miles from the Magic Kingdom. We will be syaing in a 5 bedroom next week. We have had very good luck, this is our 3rd time renting there. All 3 times have been with different owners. All houses are relatively new.Good luck

We've stayed at the Emerald Hunny Pot in the Emerald Island Resort twice and really enjoyed it. Mike and Lucy Cleaver (from England) own the house with two master suites, a pool and everything you could imagine for babies through teenagers. The two kid's rooms are Mickey/Minnie and Pooh. You can see it at "emeraldhunnypot.com." Not sure about the rates but it was reasonable in the past. We're staying on site for the first time this year but would definitely return.

Kim
from Snowy West of Boston

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter