Need transportation advise ASAP--please!

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
So, we have a Budget car rented from LAX on this Wednesday at 1pm, but I think we are changing flights to arrive at 9am. The problem is, our rate will double if I change the arrival time as we are dropping of in San Diego on Sunday, April 8, and the rates for one-way have changed.

So, should I just forego the car rental and take a cab/shuttle (how much should we expect--there are two of us) or just chance it and hope they will give us the car early?

If we take a shuttle, we will have to arrange for a vehicle from Disneyland to San Diego on Easter as we are leaving on a cruise that afternoon. Advise?

I think for this particular scenario, I would just forgo the car rental to DL. Take the shuttle and then I believe there is a car rental place near DL. Just rent it for the day on Sunday and drive down to SD. That's my two cents.....:surfweb:

They are going to charge you extra if you pick it up early. It doesn't matter if you do itat the counter or by advance. There are several car rental locations within walking distance to Disneyland. If you don't want to walk, I know that the City of Anaheim has shuttles that take you around the city to various places.

I've decided to be a bit creative.....I'm gonna rent an Alamo car for the day--$69.00 including tax.....drop it at the Downtown Disney location after we arrive. Then, I'm gonna rent at the Downtown Disney location on Saturday for a San Diego return on Sunday for $69.00 including tax. We don't need a car on Thursday and Friday anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter