Need Tracfone code

Imzadi said:
40 free minutes w/purchase of ANY card 56221
EXPIRES May 16.

200 bonus minutes for a 1 year card 59647
I found this post on another thread and code 56221 worked! :thumbsup2

mcar33 said:
Are there any other codes out right now?
mcar33, didn't you just activate recently? Why are you needing to add on more minutes so soon? Unless you are flying through the minutes, you have 2 months of service to wait for a double minute code to show up before adding on either a new card or the 1 year card. :thumbsup2 Remember, the savings with Tracfones aren't just in the amount of minutes but in stretching out the amount of service airtime.

Another code is:
100 Bonus minutes for 1 year card, code 52483
Expires April 30, 2006.

I haven't activated yet, I'm waiting to do so just before we leave for our trip. I was just wondering if there were any deals out there I may have missed, I've beening working night and day (it seems like) this week and just wonder if I missed any.

The 40 bonus minute code still works.

Have they always charged tax on minutes?

Imzadi said:
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Is this something new? Where does the tax show up?

At the end.. I was charged $3.00 tax on the $49.99 card??

Do you have to use this code when you punch in your card #? My DD20 just got a new card and applied it 2 days ago. This code wouldn't work for her now, would it? But if we bought her another new card, it would?

Thanks
Beth :sunny:

MinnieM3 said:
....This code wouldn't work for her now, would it? But if we bought her another new card, it would?

Thanks
Beth :sunny:
That's correct. Even when you put the code in, you can't tell you are getting the bonus minutes until you actually put the minutes in the phone....then you can tell you get more time by the time you are done.....there is no confirmation of the bonus. :rolleyes:

1 year cards Bonus: 100 minutes coupon code: 57892 Expires: 12/31/06

1 year cards Bonus: 200 minutes coupon code: 59647 Expires: 09/30/06

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter