NEED TO VENT! I'm so dissappointed...

mermaidbride1108

Disney Fairy Tale Bride 8.31.09
Ok, so it looks like the stay 4 nights, get 3 nights free will be extended till August 15th. Of course, I have to go and set my date for August 31st!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, I just found out today, that's it's most likely that I'll have the crane in my MK pics!

I'm not having a good day:sad: :sad2: :guilty: :faint: :badpc: :sad1: :furious:

I know that it's pretty selfish to be upset, but I've been watching the codes board and searching for discounts for my guests so it will be more likely that more people will make the trip

Good news - brides (& their guests) before August 15th might be able to get a great deal???

Jackie- There have been rumors that the 4/3 deal will be extened till the end of the year because of the slow economy, so don't give up hope! :)

I know in the past they photoshop the crane out of the pics. Of course, that doesn't help visualize it when it's right there behind you! :)

Last year, they offered Free Dining starting on Aug 24 or 26th. That discount might help you guests. It was announced April of last year. Also, there might be a room discount. I think there was one of those announced in April/May last year as well.

This has nothing to do with it... but I got married on August 31st and it was awesome so it's a good date!!! Good luck to you! :thumbsup2

This has nothing to do with it... but I got married on August 31st and it was awesome so it's a good date!!! Good luck to you! :thumbsup2

Yay! That's a great thing to hear!

And I can say I'm not worried anymore about the Crane. The crane right now is most likely to be up on Sept 15th to put up Christmas Decorations

It looks like we will be there at the same time!!! We are getting married at home on August 29,2009. We will be arriving at Disneyworld for our honeymoon on your wedding day!! Congratulations!! Isn't planning exhausting? :surfweb:

We are going Sept. 7th... I too was diappointed about the promotion... but hopefully it will be extended or free dining for us ;)

not that they do the same thing every year, but i was at disney last year 8/27-9/3 and they actually had the crane up and down the week BEFORE i was there to put the lights up...this may have had something to do with the construction of the liberty square bridge so it may have been an anomily (spelling?) but im not sure either way keep your hopes up that like the other said either the 3/4 special or FD comes out for you

Sorry I am totally out of the loop- whats the deal with the crane? What are they doing and where will it be?

Even if its right up next to the castle could they photographers artfully work around it? I can't be in front of the castle can it?

Maybe they will let you do something special in exchange for the crane being there.

You have to look at the bright side - atleast the castle won't be painted bright pink with birthday candles... Think about how horrible the MK photoshoots were that year...

Also there are other deals to keep in mind - look into AAA discounts and stuff. I am sure they will be running some sort of special.

I'm sorry about the crane. I was told that the crane would be up during my mk shoot too, but guess what? On that day - no crane. It wasn't up that whole week at all. So you never know what might happen. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you that it will not be there that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter