Need to find distilled water in Japan for CPAP

DizDragonfly

Oooh oooh! Can we take a poll? I love a good poll!
Has anyone who has been on the Japan ABD noticed if there might be somewhere to purchase distilled water near the adventure hotels? The Vacationista stated that ABD is unable to arrange a supply of distilled water and suggested that it be brought from the US or it would have to be picked up once in destination. I don't think packing distilled water is particularly reasonable. So, I'm looking for local options. Thanks!

I don't know about Japan, but my DH deals with the same thing when when traveling, so I thought I'd give this a bump in case someone catches it on the "new posts" page.

P.S. - I love your avatar with the kitty in ears!

Last edited:
Thanks for the bump and the compliment on my kitty. He's a love and is clearly VERY tolerant, unlike most cats. LOL

I have never had to look for distilled water, but have you tried to contact the hotel abd uses? I would also look on TripAdvisor.

Contacting the hotels is the next step. I know from my last trip to Japan that trying to communicate through email can be a bit frustrating because of the language barrier. So, I was hoping someone on a recent adventure may have run into a solution. :) Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter