need tips for planning a make-a-wish disneyland trip

harleymickey

Mouseketeer
I am a Make-A-Wish wish granter and am currently working on a Disneyland/DCA trip for next month. If anyone would have any tips or suggestions on dining, resorts, not to miss things, etc. that would be great. I've only been to Disneyland once and that was over 5 years ago. I want to make this trip as memorable as possible. Thanks for your help in advance.

Donna

You didn't give an age or sex for the "wishee" but if it is a little girl, then the Practically Perfect Tea with Mary Poppins at DPP hotel would be an idea.

Bouncing- - just can't help bouncing!

How old is the child? Boy or Girl? DISabilities?

I would love to help in your planning. If you prefer, email me.

:D

logo.gif

The character meal at Goofy's Kitchen is a must do. Last time we ate there our table was visited by Gepetto, Goofy, Max, The Genie, Baloo, Wendy, and Minnie. This character meal is better than any one I have been to at WDW. Also, in the entrance we took pictures with Snow White.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter