• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need suggestions for dining on baby's first b-day!?

mistaroo

<font color=blue>A vacation isn't a vacation witho
Hi everyone,

Where would you dine to celebrate a one year old's birthday?

We are planning to be in WDW for our son's first b-day. We don't want anything too major, just a little cupcake or dessert with one candle. I don't know if characters would scare him or not (we have no other children so we don't know what to expect). We are going in mid-November. Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading and I look forward to your replies!

The character thing is the toughy if you're not sure how your son will react. I guess if it was my son, remember both of their 1st birthdays, I would either still try a character meal like maybe Garden Grill (not such a busy place) or maybe just going to a restaurant that you and your husband love and just making sure the restaurant knows that it is your son's 1st birthday. I am sure they will do it up nicely.

We just got back from celebrating my son's first birthday in WDW. We went to two character meals on his b-day. Cinderella's Royal Table and Crystal Palace.

He was not happy at Cindy's and he really did not like the Princesses. But he could not get enough of Pooh at Crystal Palace for dinner! In fact, we all had such a great time we went back to CP for dinner on our last night of the trip.

At Cindy's the princesses all signed a certificate and at CP the CM's gave him a birthday card with everyone's autograph. (Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore). Both places had little cupcakes with a candle and sang happy birthday. Get a birthday badge at City Hall for your son too. The characters really made a fuss when they saw it was Chase's birthday.

Good luck and have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter