Need some ideas :)

izzarelli

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone

I'm taking my Dad (he's 75) & stepmom for their first WDW visit next month. I'm checking in a day early & wanted to arrange to have something put in his room at AKL for his arrival. (We're splitting the stay between AKL & POR) I wanted to put something together myself since the items I saw from the florist, etc didn't really fit him.

Anyway, I'm looking for ideas on what to put in there. So far I have a small set of binoculars for them to use at AKL, some Disney Dollars, maybe some little snack items. I want more Disney-themed stuff but am not sure what.

Thanks!

A disposable camera & what about a hat or maybe 2 different kinds.

We went last year during the 1st week of December with my 84 year old grandmother. The weather was great but she was cold at night. She needed a sun visor during the day but wore a winter hat at night (although we were all in shorts w/out jackets!!)

How about some Disney postcards to put in a photo album, or how about the photo album with the disposable camera.

izzarelli,
How about some nice sunscreen? (I like Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Spray) Sometimes people forget they need sunscreen in Dec and sometimes sunscreen is hard to find in December.....

-DC :)

My grandma (72) is joining my mom, sister and I in Dec for her first trip ever. So far I have several things for her gift bag:

GOH badge (not that I expect her to wear it, but it's fun)
Ear plugs (I know some of the shows will be too loud for her)
Film
Santa hat with Mickey ears (just for fun since we're doing MVMCP)
Gloves
A couple of pins
Snacks

I haven't decided what else to put in so I'm hoping you get some good suggestions. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter