Need some ideas for reasonable breakfast

Lizal

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know some good inexpensive places for a light breakfast? My hauband and I usually don't eat a lot at bkfst but need to fill up the kids before taking on the parks. We are staying at RPH but the restaurants there look a little $$$$$. TIA.

Drive to IHOP, bakery just inside IOA or Pastamore in Citywalk (has reasonable plated breakfasts).

Ponderosa for 3.99 each. We went to wal-mart and bought donuts and such for the kids too. Yes...the prices at RPH are extreme...BTW....the wait at the IHOP was always 20 minutes or longer and service must've been unusually slow the week we were there.

This board is so awesome, as soon as I think of a new question, someone else has answered it for me!

I was also wondering this but I won't have access to car. I had heard of Pastamore, are there any other places in City Walk that serve breakfast?

Is there a Krispy Kreme anywhere near Universal?

Brenda

There's a Cinnabon right across from Pastamore. When you're an early bird (8 - 8:30), coffee & sweet roll / pastry is usually only thing available. *They have milk & OJ too*
Can't tell you how many times Pastamore missed our business by not being open & ready at 8:30. And we would've had the breakfast plate (eggs, bacon, taters, etc.) for around $8 each. It's pretty decent when we can get it.
Jim

Don't forget MIB9etc.'s favorite -- the cinnamon buns at the Cresent Moon Bakery at IOA. They know him by name there too! :)

With a car there is a MickeyDs on Kirkman that serves breakfast.

Without a car I vote for Crescent Moon also, their muffins are amazing!

The choclate croissants are good too! Dessert for breakfast, don't you just LOVE vacation!!

The Ponderosa breakfast buffets are quick and fairly cheap (family of four was about $25 including drinks) but pretty yucky. (kids liked it though)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter