Need saying for T-shirt

Jacksmom99

<font color=0099FF>Meredith's mom too!!<font color
My DH's whole family is going to WDW in August. Cast of characters to include his mom and her SO; his sister, BIL, daughter, and step-son; his father and step-mother; DH, me, DS and DD. We want to make t-shirts for the group to where to HDDR. 7 of us have one last name, 4 have another, and 1 has another name. I wanted to say something like ____________ Family Vacation, but certainly BIL's son or MIL's SO wouldn't like that. Having 3 last names on the shirt seems ridiculous.

Does anyone have a cute, fun, clever group saying? I'm really not good at this. Please....all you creative people HELP!!!!!

How about just "Our Family Vacation"? Since all the shirts will match, everyone will know you're together without needing to know all the last names involved.

Or how about "Our Ohana", "We Are All Ohana", (think Lilo and Stitch) or simply "One Big Happy Family"? Lots of options without being too specific!

You may also want to add "August 2005" so the shirts can become keepsakes for everyone after the trip.

Have a wonderful time with your family!

You could do something like you want w/out your last name:
"The Goofy Family Vacation" and put a picture of Goofy on it OR
"The Goofy Family Meets Mickey"
I don't know, having goofy listed makes it fun w/out having to list your names.

How about something silly... like

The Martin-Smith-Demarco Vacation Extravaganza!!

August 2005

and then on the back

Three Last Names

One Happy Family

And photo screen a picture of the characters or something. It could look like this..

disney.jpg

Forgive the crudness as I made it quickly, but you can do a search on google images for those pictures and then make the t-shirt transfers. Let me know if you need help. I do this stuff for a living... :)

We did T-shirts last year with 2 last names. We had a Mickey & Minnie holding balloons in the center with Brooks on one side of Mickey, Raymond on the other side of minnie and Family Vacation underneath. You could add the 3rd last name above.

greenyskp said:
How about something silly... like

The Martin-Smith-Demarco Vacation Extravaganza!!

August 2005

and then on the back

Three Last Names

One Happy Family

And photo screen a picture of the characters or something. It could look like this..

disney.jpg

Forgive the crudness as I made it quickly, but you can do a search on google images for those pictures and then make the t-shirt transfers. Let me know if you need help. I do this stuff for a living... :)

WHAT A GREAT IDEA! You have now inspired me to do the whole "matching t shirt thing" and we weren't even thinking about it! lol Very cute!

Nicole
:cheer2:

How about the "Three Caballero's" with the family names on the hats. With some other slogan on the back. :cheer2:

Addendum to the Three Cab. ideas

"Start Cheese Mode"
You can wear the shirts the day you go to Epcot and have something like:

World Showcase Tour - 05
Mexico - 11:00 AM
Norway - 11:30 AM
China - 12:00 PM
Bathroom - 12:01 - 12:30 - What's taking so Long?! :rotfl:

You could even add the times and location of any PS to the shirt.

"End Cheese Mode"

OK I have to go do "Work" now :sad2:

I think you said it in your post...

"Cast of Characters!" Then have each name on the back of the t-shirts then aka....(disney character name)

Example: John a.k.a Goofy!

I love the ideas, keep them coming! The group actually decided to go with the one name, now we're just arguing about color. I of course suggested lime green, and most everyone like it! :teeth: I love the "cast of characters" idea. I'm thinking about the back of the shirt saying "cast of characters" and them each person's name next to a picture of their favorite character.

Jacksmom99 said:
My DH's whole family is going to WDW in August. Cast of characters to include his mom and her SO; his sister, BIL, daughter, and step-son; his father and step-mother; DH, me, DS and DD. We want to make t-shirts for the group to where to HDDR. 7 of us have one last name, 4 have another, and 1 has another name. I wanted to say something like ____________ Family Vacation, but certainly BIL's son or MIL's SO wouldn't like that. Having 3 last names on the shirt seems ridiculous.

Does anyone have a cute, fun, clever group saying? I'm really not good at this. Please....all you creative people HELP!!!!!

Where are you having your T's made? If you wouldn't mind could you PM me and let me know. I love the idea..and I will surely forget where this Thread is. Thanks.
Nicole :wave2:

We are still looking for a place to have them made. www.zazzle.com has some great designs, but we might just do it ourselves. I like the idea of having someone make them because I don't like the plastic-ey iron-ons, they get hot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!