• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Res at Mod Resort for One Night

MattsCath

Earning My Ears
My boyfriend is taking me with him to a conference at WDW. Our Reservation is from Aug 12 to Aug 15th. Since we don't have much time together (and this is a special trip... I'm pretty sure he's proposing!!!) I would like to purchase an additional night's stay at a nicer property (We've booked at the All Star Music since it's thru work) for the last night. I know alot of hotels have a two night minimum policy. I've been trying to book online this evening but their online system is down. Has anyone had success with this? Or do you know if it's possible??

:rolleyes:

I've booked one night stays through Dreams Unlimited, on this site, with no problem. Make a request and see what they can come up with.

I've booked one night only at WL. I just called CRO directly. I think that unless you want a package, you can book any resort for only one night.

I was able to book a night at Port Orleans French Quarter for the one night and got the Disney Club discounted rate!!

:p

Thanks to all who replied...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter