Need quick C25K advice

roselark

DIS Veteran
I am starting the 5th week of a conservative C25K program (28 weeks). I start adding in running today and I am not sure which is the best way to do that. The site I got the plan from was not clear on this part. I am supposed to walk 28 min and run 2 min. Would it be best to break out the running over four 30 sec segments or do the 2 min all at once? Next week it is 26/4 and then 24/6 for another 2 weeks after that.

I have been looking forward to this day for a month! :yay:
Thanks!

If you have not been running up to this point, I imagine that you should break it up, either into four chunks of 30 seconds each, or two chunks of one minute each. Good luck with your workouts.

I agree with SAHDad. Definitely break it up. Maybe walk for 5, run for 30 seconds, walk for 5, run for 30 seconds, walk for 5, run for 30 seconds, walk for 5, run for 30 seconds, and walk for eight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter