Need quick answer re fastpass

Not that I know of. It should be a 2 hour wait after getting one FP until you can get another one, should be printed on it when you're eligible for another.

Nope. You might have luck calling the restaurant and seeing about moving your dining reservation.

If there are any left we will try to catch them before ADR. They were for RSR
You won't be able to get new RSR FPs until 10:35, when the return window opens, because of the rule that says you can't hold two FPs for the same attraction at the same time.

I find most CMs will allow some flexibility. If you go to the ride before your FPs become active and explain your situation, I think there's a fair chance that they'll cut you a break. It never hurts to ask/try.

You could try going back to the FP area and seeing if you can trade with someone or ask a CM there about getting a different time.

If it is for Racers or an attraction where a CM is there helping they might give you a break. I have had good luck one time I pulled without really double checking the time. They aren't obligated to help, but can't hurt to ask.

Why did you pull that FP if your return time is during your ADR?
DH did while DS & I went to get in line for Screamin. He didn't think it was a big deal. First time with paper FP & DH never plans anything.

All's well that ends well. A nice CM took pity & gave us FP at 740 tonight. We gave our FPs to a nice man & his son. It's pretty busy & I think FPs for RSR were gone around 11.

Always ask a CM. Like a pp said, it never hurts to ask and you never know how they might be able to help. If all else fails and you still can't use the FP, at least you can make some magic for another family. Glad things worked out!

Just in case anyone else ever has this issue, we've been told twice that presenting your dining receipt along with the fastpass is acceptable as long as the receipt time makes it clear that you were dining during your FP window (and you need to go fairly promptly afterward). We did it once and it worked; the other time we decided we were tired and just gave the FP away.

DH did while DS & I went to get in line for Screamin. He didn't think it was a big deal. First time with paper FP & DH never plans anything.

All's well that ends well. A nice CM took pity & gave us FP at 740 tonight. We gave our FPs to a nice man & his son. It's pretty busy & I think FPs for RSR were gone around 11.
I'm glad it worked out for you. My DH did something similar when we were there in October: we had ADRs at Cafe Orleans for 5:30 (for which we didn't get seated until 5:40). I told him to get a FP for RSR for any time after 6:40. He got 5:45 (6:45 is after 6:40, right?) We made it, but it didn't make for a pleasant, leisurely dining experience. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter