Need Outside the Parks ADR suggestions

Someone mentioned Paradiso 37 - we went there last December and it was good! Some of the best appetizers I've ever had. Only have TS we've been do in DTD is Rainforest Café which is good but "normal" food like burgers and stuff and the atmosphere isn't too special. But the food is good and you leave feeling full.

As for the MK sit downs, Ohana has actually been disappointed the past few meals we've had there so we don't rush there anymore. Had an ok experience at Whispering Canyon. I wasn't a big fan of the menu. Kona Café was good when we went, but its same as other cafes at WDW, simple menus so don't expect fancy food. GF Café same as Kona.

Another for Raglan Road! Its a fun place - more adult too if you are not traveling with children

I really think that both Raglan Road and 'Ohana are don't-misses if you have never been. We tried RR on our last trip and I was just kinda "meh" on it but needed a DTD dinner that night, so booked an ADR on a whim. OH MY GOODNESS!! It was incredibly delicious. But it is LOUD... our waiter told us (well, yelled to us) that they have to learn to read lips to work there. Ha, ha. Really fun atmosphere though, and did I mention that the food is amazing?! :) As for 'Ohana, yeah it's an obvious choice, but it's also very, very yummy, a great spot for Wishes, and you and your sis should have a great time sipping on lapu lapus.

I really think that both Raglan Road and 'Ohana are don't-misses if you have never been. We tried RR on our last trip and I was just kinda "meh" on it but needed a DTD dinner that night, so booked an ADR on a whim. OH MY GOODNESS!! It was incredibly delicious. But it is LOUD... our waiter told us (well, yelled to us) that they have to learn to read lips to work there. Ha, ha. Really fun atmosphere though, and did I mention that the food is amazing?! :) As for 'Ohana, yeah it's an obvious choice, but it's also very, very yummy, a great spot for Wishes, and you and your sis should have a great time sipping on lapu lapus.

Both favorites!!!! Good suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter