Need oceaneers club suggestions...

Bsmitty

Mouseketeer
We are going on the Disney Fantasy this December (2017). I have two daughters far apart in age. One will be 4 & the other will have just barely turned 13 (& she's tiny & a little shy too) Will the Oceaneers Club let my 13 year old go into the club with my 4 year old? My 4 year old is extremely shy at first & I'm afraid she'll never go in alone if they don't let my 13 year old go in with her occasionally. Has anyone experienced anything like this or know the answer?

To large of an age gap in my opinion. I would say no. Maybe join the meet group for your cruise that might have other kids her age.

3-12 is an age gap, they rarely allow the older ones in. Good luck.

No, they do not allow the older ones to go into the club during the closed programming hours. Maybe try having them go in together during the Open House hours. Then your 4 year old can see if she likes the Club.

Like others have said the only time they can go in together is during Open House times.
And it's not even Disney trying to be difficult, it literally cannot happen, as the computer system won't even allow a 13 year old to get registered, so she would be unable to get a band to get her in an out during secured programming.

However, at 13 she is old enough to be on the authorised adult pick up list. Any authorised adult can go in to drop off for up to five minutes as needed, so, she could go in and show her around and help her get settled. She can also go in and check on her as much as needed, if that would help...?

Which Dec Fantasy sailing will you be on? I will have a 4 year old on the 12/2 sailing, and a 7 year old. Both are very outgoing, so, if by chance we are on same sailing, we can arrange a meet up!

Which Dec Fantasy sailing will you be on? I will have a 4 year old on the 12/2 sailing, and a 7 year old. Both are very outgoing, so, if by chance we are on same sailing, we can arrange a meet up!
That would've been so great! However, we're on the 12/30 sailing. Bummer. But thank you so much!

We are going on the Disney Fantasy this December (2017). I have two daughters far apart in age. One will be 4 & the other will have just barely turned 13 (& she's tiny & a little shy too) Will the Oceaneers Club let my 13 year old go into the club with my 4 year old? My 4 year old is extremely shy at first & I'm afraid she'll never go in alone if they don't let my 13 year old go in with her occasionally. Has anyone experienced anything like this or know the answer?
You or the 13 year-old can go in with the 4 year-old during the daily Open House hours, but during non-Open House hours, the Oceaneers club is not open to 13 year-olds. The daily Open House hours are great for those shy, solo kids who aren't ready to venture into the Club or Lab unaccompanied.

You or the 13 year-old can go in with the 4 year-old during the daily Open House hours, but during non-Open House hours, the Oceaneers club is not open to 13 year-olds. The daily Open House hours are great for those shy, solo kids who aren't ready to venture into the Club or Lab unaccompanied.
Do they just post the open hours in the navigators? (My last cruise was just a mommy daughter cruise with my 12 yr old girl, so I didn't have to worry about toddler or husband happiness concerns. )

Do they just post the open hours in the navigators? (My last cruise was just a mommy daughter cruise with my 12 yr old girl, so I didn't have to worry about toddler or husband happiness concerns. )

I also just want to point out that the club and lab will do some secured progrmme activities in Open House that they or you can all do together, they'll also (usually) be listed on your navigator, but you can also ask the kids club CMs and they can tell you when.
For example (but can/will vary), the Anyone Can Cook (making cookies or decorating cupcakes), science programmes (usually making flubber or exploding volcanoes), Mickey's puzzle playtime, where Mickey and friends might make an appearance, story time with Belle, little Einsteins, animation cells, face painting.
These are also usually quire a bit quieter than when they're in open house, as a lot of people don't realise that they're on or that they can go to them, or just avoid the clubs.
Hope it all works out for all of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter