need MIB help

hhn_addict

Earning My Ears
Hey I'm new here but I was looking through past threads and found out how to get 999,999 on the Men in Black ride. I tried but I am not that good at aiming. When I try to aim, I look for the red laser dot, but there are five others surrounding mine and I don't know whose is whose. I was thinking about buying a laser pointer that is either green or blue and strapping to the gun with a rubber band so that I have a general idea of which dot is mine. If that doesn't help me, then I was wondering if somebody could give me advice on how to aim better. I would appreciate any advice.

Practice, practice, practice. If one target is crowded, move to another. There are usually many targets to aim for.

I don't know if they'd let you do that... and it seems a bit excessive. We have picked up a few more tricks since MIB9's first guide to make it easier. If you're out there often, maybe one of the "Fantastic Four" (We never did get those 4 perfect scores in one car! ;) ) will meet you out there and give you the walk through. That would consist of MIB9, MsDis, Robert Walker, and myself. I can usually make it out there any weekend, just give me the word.:cool:

I like to shoot where everyone else isn't. A lot of riders will aim for aliens next to them or to their right (if they are in the right hand track) or left (if they are in the left hand track). Aim for aliens in the distance or on the opposite side.

Thanks rocketman. I would appreciate it if somebody could help me sometime. I am in the Clearwater area and can't make it that often, but I will try to make it around July 20th, to celebrate the end of my summer term. I will keep you notified when my plans are more clear.

To anybody that can help me, is it a problem to meet around four or five in the afternoon. I work early mornings and need some sleep before making the 2 hour drive.

looking at my calendar I can meet somebody around 4pm on Thursday the 11th or Friday the 19th, if it doesn't conflict with anybody's schedule. Please let me know, thanks.

I can probably do Friday. Anyone else? Are any of the "fearsome 4" coming? We need some MIB sanseis! Otherwise, I will look good with 600,000 points. Maybe they shouldn't come then... :)

I might be able to go on that Friday... and prefer it to be in the afternoon anyway. I don't know yet if I will be able to go for sure though...

Sounds like another official meet from the dis boards.

Post a new thread Barry.

Especially now that it's summer time.

sorry guys but MIB999999 has to work so as not to blow his cover as an actual MIB agent. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter