need Marriott advice please!

barefootMom

Mouseketeer

I am trying to figure out a vacation using our Marriott Gift cards so am only looking into Marriott properties in the Orlando area. I am trying to figure out the best one for us for 6 nights in Feb. without going into the parks. We have 2 daughters 7 and 10 who love to swim so that is the most important factor. I am thinking Marriott Harbour Lake might be a good option as the space of a villa appeals to us (we have stayed at Grand Cypress before) but I do not know much about the other regular Marriott Resorts (or others in the Marriott family) in the area...any favorites with great pools?

If you're okay with a regular hotel room, the Marriott World Center has an amazing pool complex. Look at photos on the Marriott website or tripadvisor. I think you would be happy at Harbour Lake, though. All of the vacation club properties have really nice pool areas (but the Royal, Sabal and Imperial Palms use the World Center as their big pool, just have a small pool close to the villas). The JW has a nice pool and lazy river, as well.

I stayed at the Grande Vista back on Oct 2010 and loved it. I only went to the main pool area, which was great. There is also a second pool area across the lake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter