Need info. on Summerfield Suites, I-Drive.

Bea

DIS Veteran
Was wondering if anyone can comment on the location of the above hotel? Where abouts it is on I-Drive? ARe there any restaurants close by? What was the breakfast like? Was it more than coffee/ juice and a muffin? How was the pool? Any information you can give is appreciated. Thanks.

We have stayed at the Summerfield Suites a couple of times and was quite satisfied. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance. As for the breakfast, typical continental with cereals, toast, bagels, fruit, different pastries, coffee, tea, juices and they also have someone there fixing omelettes and belgium waffles to order for a small charge.

Nice pool.

We've stayed at Summerfield Suites and it is convenient to many restaurants, the Mercado and a nice walking area on I Drive. The breakfast is typical continental and you could pay a couple of dollars extra for eggs or omlett. Pool is nice, nothing spectacular.
However - if you possibly can, stay at Embassy Suites on I Drive. Full American Breakfast served in beautiful atrium (multilevel with plants + gazebo,) beautifully decorated. Pool about the same as Summerfield but they also have an indoor heated pool. That surprised me. Really good size.
If you can't get a suite there, you might try Embassy Suites on Jamacian Court(behind I Drive. Same amenities but I don't like the decor. Seems stark and modern to me versus the on on I Drive.
We live about 2 hours from WDW and often drive over for a aturday nite. Have stayed at many hotels all thru Priceline and Hotwire. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter