Need ideas for the "Surprise" trip we have coming up...

morgansmom2000

DIS Veteran
We're going to tell my DD in a fun way...But, we haven't come up with any fun ideas. Is anyone willing to come up with some ideas we can use for t-shirts and signs? DH was thinking a scavenger hunt with us wearing t-shirts at the end that say "We're going to Disney!"

Anyone? :confused3

I made invitations with the help of cards made from creative DISigners here. I plan to have it on a wrapped box with t-shirts that have the black and white Steamboat Willie at the helm saying "Disney or Bust" on the back.

(note: They are 4. I had to use words I knew they could read by themselves. LOL)

Here is a picture of the invitations for my little Minnie and Mickey.

IMG_3788.jpg

may I make a note so say thank ALL the Designers here. You all have contributed to one of my projects in some way. Autograph books, Family reunion tshirts, cards for scrapbook, invitations, etc. You people are addicting. :thumbsup2 Have a blessed day! :flower3:

We are planning to surprise my kids at Christmas for our May trip. My plan is to fill a large box with balloons so when the box opens the balloons fly out. And we will have a large Mickey balloon with a note taped to it that says "Surprise We're Going To Disney World on May 25". On the bottom of the box will be maps, gift cards and maybe tshirts. I just hope they enjoy the surprise as much as I did putting it all together. :cool1:

Here are my 2 newest surprise invitation letters. Any existing invitation could be modified as a surprise one too.....in my Invitations folder on Photobucket (note that I also have 2 subfolders)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter