Need ideas for a Layout

TN Traveler

DIS Veteran
I'm working on our family album and have come across several school pictures from neices, nephews, and friends' kids. I'm not sure how to arrange these pictures in a good l/o. I've thought about just putting the title of "Friends and Family" and scatter the pictures around but want something a little more fun. I also have several pictures that were sent to me in Christmas cards and want to show these off as well. Does anyone else have this problem of what to do w/all these wallet size pictures?
Thanks for any suggestions,
Karen

TN Traveler said:
I'm working on our family album and have come across several school pictures from neices, nephews, and friends' kids. I'm not sure how to arrange these pictures in a good l/o. I've thought about just putting the title of "Friends and Family" and scatter the pictures around but want something a little more fun. I also have several pictures that were sent to me in Christmas cards and want to show these off as well. Does anyone else have this problem of what to do w/all these wallet size pictures?
Thanks for any suggestions,
Karen

Karen, check out www.creativememories.com
and go to page layouts....
have fun - i just finished my 25th CM photo album today!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter