Need Help with SR

mom2dea0813

DIS Veteran
Ok can you do the offers from the e-mail from SR or should you go into SR and find the offer and do it that way ?

Thanks

Sarah M

Well, 2 weeks ago I did 2 offers, one through the email and one through the offers. I have not gotten crdit for either. I sent an email to Tricia who said I would get it either way, now I have a trouble ticket in, but I doubt I am going to see the credit. Which irks me because I very rarely do offers, I am not one to order and then cancel just for the credit. I don't think that is fair to the merchant or to SR.

Ok can you do the offers from the e-mail from SR or should you go into SR and find the offer and do it that way ?

Thanks

Sarah M

I'm pretty sure you can do it either way. I do most of mine from the actual SR website though with no problems :)

I have rec'd credit either way. I don't think the offer link would be in the email if you can't click on it from there and get credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter