Need help with reservation! 🎄

Ashmonky

Earning My Ears
We have reservations Dec 3 - Dec 5 and Dec 8 -14 2019. I need help to fill in the middle! My birthday is 12/7 and I ask the hubby every year for 2 weeks at my other home. I’ve been trying every morning, noon and night, doing one day at a time to weeks. Thank you so much in advance for any help or advice you can send me.

Keep trying. As the dates get closer your chances will increase as folks cancel prior to their penalty point. This is when they'll lose money if they wait any longer.

It'll happen. I've done it several times.

Keep at it.

We have reservations Dec 3 - Dec 5 and Dec 8 -14 2019. I need help to fill in the middle! My birthday is 12/7 and I ask the hubby every year for 2 weeks at my other home. I’ve been trying every morning, noon and night, doing one day at a time to weeks. Thank you so much in advance for any help or advice you can send me.

7AM Eastern hit the auto dial button from today till when you get the days.

Good LUCK pixiedust:

I agree, keep trying as there will be cancellations nearwer the date. I cancelled an October reservation yesterday so someone's going to be real happy.

Thank you everyone for the advice. I was on the phone with reservations at 7am. No luck, but I will continue calling and searching. And fingers crossed someone cancels December 5-8!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter