Need Help With Packing List For DH!

pumpkinfish

<font color=blue>Clothing Expert and Magic Giver o
I already am set with my items. No problem, ;) DH was just asking me how much he should take, and what he should take. This is our first time flying and we are only taking carry-ons.
Here is some more info:
~ DH loves to wear shorts.
~ He will be wearing jeans on the plane (the only pants he is taking)
~ DH loves t-shirts and has as many tees as I have handbags and shoes ;) (if you know what I mean :rotfl: )
~ We will have one nice "date" meal where I want him to wear a polo at least. I also have him look "nice" when we go to PI.

Ok, need your thoughts!

oh yeah, I want to mention that DH will have one travelsize carry-on bag with collapseable handle and wheels (to give you a rough idea of how big). It is smaller than the max. a carry-on bag can be!

Thanks again :sunny:

For his bag I would pack 3 pair of shorts, 3 t-shirts, 1-2 pair of pants (black or kakhi + the pair he has for the plane), and 2-3 nicer shirts (1 of the nicer shirts can be worn on the plane). 3-4 athleticsocks +2 dress socks, 5-6 underware, 1pr. sneakers, and another comfortable pair of shoes (wear one on the airplane), windbreaker (like a golf shell) and if you like to swim, 1-2 bathing suits. If you are going for a week you should do laundry 1 time on day 4...good luck. Have fun :sunny:

Thanks so much for this advice.
I spent all day getting my bags together AGAIN! DH just called and I told him I had been busy packing. He said "Packing for what?"! LOL. :rotfl: I told him I was going to WDW in 15 days! ;)

By using the ziploc bag idea, I was able to pack a lot more than I thought. Plus I need to remember to leave room for the souvies I know will be coming home with us :sunny:

Ummmmm............Gold Bond powder or similar. If he's anything like MY DH. ;)

DH pack???? My DH doesn't do no stinking packing. That's one of the many things he has me for. :rotfl:

I do have him doublecheck all of the items that I pack for him, though, so that I have complete deniability when he says "Why didn't you pack my...??? I don't like this....etc...." Then, I get to say (as I do almost every trip), "Hey, you doublechecked it all. If you want to start packing for yourself, you are more than welcome to do so."

I just wanted to follow up with this and thank you for your ideas! I learned a lot from this budget board on sales/discounts and now I am ALL READY! Thanks again :cool1: :sunny: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter