Need help with Bride/Groom Shirts

WDWINJUNE!

Married My Prince Charming at Sunset Pointe
We are getting married at Sunset Pointe at the Polynesian on April 1. I wanted to make shirts for us and our guests. Any ideas or help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Laura and Tony

WDWINJUNE! said:
We are getting married at Sunset Pointe at the Polynesian on April 1. I wanted to make shirts for us and our guests. Any ideas or help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Laura and Tony

Hi - I just wanted to congratulate you on your upcoming wedding - and your fantastic taste in ceremony locations! We got married there last November :love:

I'll go and find the designs I made for wedding trip tees and post them here for you. In the meantime if you need to see what a SP wedding looks like check out the link in my sig :goodvibes

ETA:

Here we go:

everycinderella.jpg

More designs in my photobucket account

Thank you for the congratulations! :goodvibes Your pictures are so beautiful! And your designs are great! Thank you for sharing them with me.

Laura :bride:

Can anyone help with a tshirt design with Mickey & Minnie in their wedding clothes. I would like them to say the following:
Bride
Disney Fairytale Wedding
April 01, 2006

Groom
Disney Fairytale Wedding
April 01, 2006

I also need some help with a design for the welcome bags for our guests. Probably with Mickey and Minnie on it with something like Thank you for being here and April 1, 2006..or something sort of like that. Thanks in advance for any help!

Laura,
Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! The best way to get a design is to PM one of the designers. See the Design Gallery Sticky for a list of who designs and some of their samples.
Kristin

Laura - I wouldn't mind having a go for you - I'm a bit snowed under at the moment as it's my @ home reception on Saturday but I could have a go in the next week or two?

Clare

WDWINJUNE! said:

Thanks!

Laura and Tony

Just wanted to say congrats! We were married on April 1, 1995 and Disnyemooned at the Poly! And then we had triplets...

Thanks for the congrats everyone.

Rosiejo~Thank you for your offer. I would love to see any designs you can come up with when you have a chance. :goodvibes

Hi Laura - here's some designs I've been working on... let me know if they're anything like what you had in mind...

Design 1

rosiejo_wedding3_pb.jpg

Design 2

rosiejo_wedding4_pb.jpg

Design 3 {This one isn't blurry in real life}

rosiejo_wedding2_pb.jpg

Design 4

rosiejo_wedding1_pb.jpg

Let me know if you like any and I can email you them at the right size. :blush:

RJ

rosiejo said:
Hi Laura - here's some designs I've been working on... let me know if they're anything like what you had in mind...

rosiejo_wedding3_pb.jpg
rosiejo_wedding4_pb.jpg

rosiejo_wedding2_pb.jpg

rosiejo_wedding1_pb.jpg

Let me know if you like any and I can email you them at the right size. :blush:

RJ

Wow! These are awesome. I wish that I could have a Disney wedding just so I could wear these! ;) Except I want to keep my current husband (it will be 24 years in June). I think we are taking a cruise for our 25th so I may ask you to modify them then for an anniversary celebration that we are planning on taking. Vicki

Rosiejo~Those are great! You are very talented....I wish I could be half as talented as that :goodvibes Those are exactly what I was thinking of.

I've pm'd you my email address....Thank you soo very much! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter