Need help surprising my husband!

cmmam

I can see Disney World from here!
This cruise is very important! He and I were in WDW last year, but on the 3rd day of the trip, I ruptured a disc in my back and we spent the rest of the trip plus a couple days going back and forth to the hospital or with me zoned out on pain killers.

He took wonderful care of me during that time, even though I ruined our trip.:(

I would like to do something for him this time. Dinner at Palos isnt really something he wants to do. Can I contact DCL ahead of time and ask them to put flowers or something in the room? Are flowers too girly?

We will have our DD with us this time. She is 15, so will probably be off doing her own thing quite a bit, but it still puts limits on what I can do.

I am kinda at a loss. Any creative ideas for something nice to do for him oh smart ones?::yes::

How about the Romantic Escape at Sea add on package? My DH surprised me with that for Xmas, and it was wonderful...

You could call Shirley at the Perfect Gift and have her put together a customized basket filled with some of your husband's favorite things. I did that last year for my husband's birthday and he still talks about it. He is a sport nut, so Shirley included Chicago Black Hawks, White Sox and Bears goodies.

I agree, call Shirley and have her make a basket with all his favorite things in it..also..you could book him a massage at the spa.

You can also purchase room decos and gift baskets directly from DCL. Go to the DCL website and look at what they have to offer.

We will be onboard on by DH's BD and I have purchase BD decos for the stateroom and a Champaign with a Choc Strawberries and petit four baskets. They also have bon voyage baskets and decos. Relatively reasonable.

Can't wait (4/15)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter