Need help PLEASE! Hotel woes

itsdisneytime

oh my, am i day dreaming about Disney again?
Trying to stay at POR ON OCT 10TH Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get a deal or do you have any savings tips? Yes- just 1 night for my DD and myself. We are flying home the following day and this will be a layover for us. We figure we could take the boat to DTD.
I'm not Military (for discount savings sake of my question) ... Id be paying outright...
Thanks in advance for your help

If your heart is set on POR, about all you can do is keep watching for discounts, which--with resorts being understaffed--are unlikely anytime soon.

I note a rate of $310 for POR that night. You could save a little by staying at POFQ ($287) and still enjoy the boat ride to Disney Springs (it's even a bit closer).

Alternatively, if you're willing to forego the boat ride, CSR is even cheaper ($274), and ASM is way cheaper ($158).

Have fun!

OR since you aren't looking for any park benefits, why not look at a Disney Springs hotel?

Stay at a Disney Springs hotel or save even more by booking one on Palm Parkway. Use the money you save to have a nice meal at POR.

Uber or drive to Disney Springs and take the boat to POR for your meal. Take the boat back to Disney Springs or Uber back to your hotel.

Stay at a hotel with free breakfast and save even more the next morning when you get up.

Supplement to PP reverse your plans. Stay at a DS hotel. Take the boat to POFQ for begets or to POR. Check travelzoo for deals on BResort or PL for express deals to other DS resorts. Walk from your hotel to DS.
OR suck it up and pay the mouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter