Need help planning shopping trips from airport

C

candyht

I need help planning my shopping route for Saturday. I'm arriving in Orlando Sat. morning. I'm heading straight from the airport to do some shopping. I plan on going to the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores (SR 535), Beltz Outlets (W. Oakridge Rd), Walmart Supercenter (South John Young) and then finally check in for the night at the Courtyard Marriott at Downtown Disney. Which would be the best order to go from the airport to Downtown Disney?

Also, does anyone have any good restaurant recommendations for lunch near any of these stores? Thanks in advance for your help.

I'm going to move this over to the Orlando board for you.

Katholyn

candyht, if you come out of the airport to the north and pick up Sand Lake Road via McCoy, you will come first to the Walmart Super Center at the junction of Sand Lake and John Young. From there, head back along Sand Lake and take a right onto Kirkman and then right again onto I Drive; head to the top and that's Belz. From Belz, go back south on I Drive and pick up I4 west and head down to Exit 27. Take the left turn on to 535 south and then the first left and, after half a mile, you will come to Premium Outlets. Retrace your steps to 535, turn left, and head south for almost 2 miles, when Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores will be on your left. Then just follow 535 all the way back to DD. Phew! I'm exhausted already!! Good luck!!!

SimonV - Thanks for your reply. I was wondering - if it's worth the time to visit all three outlets. I'm only visiting the Disney & Universal outlet stores at each outlet - no other stores.

Candy, in that case I'd confine your shopping to Belz and Premium Outlets (especially the latter - a superb new development). You would probably struggle to get round all four in a day anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter