Need help planning Grand Gathering for ages 5-92!!

DisMom-2-SSS

Dream Believer
New to the site! I am planning a trip first week of April '08 to WDW to celebrate my Mom's 62nd b-day and Grandma's 92nd birthday! (just so you know....she gets around better than people half her age!) My family (DH/DD age15/DS age8/DD age 4) and I have been to WDW 3 times but would like to participate in the Grand Gathering events and I don't know much....so I am requesting info from anyone who has done so. Thank you!

Hi DisMom and welcome!

Will you have others planning to attend that you didn't mention? Grand Gatherings require 8 or more in your party. If the group size is no problem, are you interested in any specific Grand Gathering experiences?

I think these multi-generational trips are great but they do require some extra planning to keep everyone happy. We're leaving in two weeks on a trip where the ages will range from 8 months to 72 years old. Can't wait! :thumbsup2

Oh yes, so far 9 of us...Grandmother, Mom, Brother, Brother, Me, DH, DD15, DS9 & DD5!
I'd just like a little input on the "gathering" events....l know that we would enjoy the fireworks and Illuminations but I am unsure of the safari. Is it too rough for my Grandma???? Any other helpful info is GREATLY appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter