Need help on restaurant

nyz2004

Mouseketeer
I'm going to Disney next week. Originally I planned to have two TS on Epcot day, Biergarten and France, but now I'm thinking it's lot of food for one day, plus we may not go back to park to watch illumination if it's cold at night. So on my hollywood stydio day, I can do one dinner. The Trasportation from hollywood studio is a big concern. Can I get to Boma from HS? and how do I get back from Boma to Poly? Or any other good restaurants near HS? I have one TS credit to use.

Please help.

Personally I probably wouldn't go so far out of my way for dinner but Boma is very good. I would probably try to do Boma on my AK day and do a dinner at the Poly on the HS day. Another idea, we love the Cape May Cafe clam bake at the Beach Club resort and had a decent meal at Big River Grill at the Board Walk hotel. The boardwalk area/Epcot resorts are easy to reach from HS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter