Need help in convincing my DBIL and DSIL to stay onsite!!

Snoozan

Really IS a good girl!
My brother-in-law and his wife are going to start planning their first WDW trip with their 2 DD's-who will be 9 and 13 at the time. My SIL mentioned they may not stay on-site as they want to see Seaworld and maybe another attraction off-site.

Please give me some reasons as to why they SHOULD stay on-site as I don't know if I can convince them myself!

You need to find the thread "100 Reasons to Stay on Site".
It's referred to in a more recent post about staying on or off site.
It should do the trick!;)

Let them discover rather than try to convince them. You might be causing a family squabble if you push them to stay on site and then for some crazy reason they don't like it. It's happened before. Just my view of the world.

Bratray,
How do you insert the link into your message?
Thanks!

I thought I would do the "right":confused: thing and make ressies for the Wyndham, since my DH and DS both felt "Disneyed-out." We stayed there for three nights and then were spending another week with relatives at Vistana. But--on the day before we were to leave Wyndham Palace, we visited the Polynesian (my DH and I honeymooned there in '81) and a real FUNNY THING happened...they both got this weird:( kind of look on their faces, as if they were missing out on something.
So, I made a reservation for one night at the Poly just to show them what they were missing by choosing an off-site hotel. They both agreed that NOTHING beats staying on-site. So I guess I made another mistake by not following my own instincts in the first place.
Many of us know a secret: half of the charm of a Disney vacation happens at your Disney resort.
I hope this helped a little, Wilma:wave:

hello

to insert a link into my message i just cut and paste the link from another site or type out the web address

example; here is mouse savers

www.mousesavers.com

:smooth:

Unfortunately, there are some people you can never convince. We had friends that felt the same way. They insisted it was not a big deal to stay on Disney property.

They are a family of 5 & felt that renting a car & staying off-site in a less expensive hotel was the better option. They stayed at the HIFS. We have stayed there also & it was nice, but we have stayed on property for comparison. On property is always my first choice.

I know they had a good time but they were so stubborn about not staying on property that in the end I think they stayed off-site just to "show everyone" that on property was not a big deal.

You can't compare until you've done it & like I said, it's unfortunate but some people just won't listen & don't think the benefits are worth staying on property.

That's okay though because it gives us Disneyholics more opportunity to get available rooms when others stay off-site!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter