Need help for last day at MK

disneydad78

DIS Veteran
Hey guys and gals, can you help me out. I was wondering if you know any good places,,cheap mid range to eat mid day lunch/dinner say around 3-4 pm. on day 5. Below i made a list of where we will be eatting, but Thursday our last day we have no ADR. Please help me find one. We will be on our 2nd day at MK, we could stay at the park and eat, or I thought about going back to POR ,resting, shower,change of cloths, go somewhere to eat, then back to MK for the rest of the night. Any ideas. We have fam. of 10, 4 adults 6 children ages 4- 13 y/o.

day 1 , DHS 50's prime time
day 2 , MK Crystal Palace
day 3 , epcot, BOMA
day 4, AK Rain F Cafe
day 5, MK -----------

on day 3 , it is EMH A.M for epcot, so we will get there early, then mid day around 2pm go change cloths rest, eat at Boma ,then go back to epcot. Didnt want to spend the whole day at worldshowcase due to so many kids. This is our 4th time and kids never really like staying in world showcase for longtime. we will come back that night, ride sorin,test track again, walk around world showcase and watch fireworks .thats the reason for doing Boma on epcot day, I understand there are great places to eat in epcot, but I think kids would enjoy going back to pool and rest alittle.
So ,day 5 is still open, didnt want to break the bank, maybe $12-$15 per person, little less for younger kids. please help with ideas. Thanks

While I've never been there (yet, I have ADRs for Sept), have you looked into The Plaza at MK? I know a few others who really enjoy it as a last day, relatively inexpensive, lighter lunch type of thing.

Fare is typical sandwich shop type of stuff
--Menu--

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter