Need help for Christmas surprise trip

Kristi391

Mouseketeer
So my cousin is taking her two girls ages 12 and 13 to Disney for New Year’s. That is going to be their Christmas gift. She is gotten a bunch of smaller gifts for the girls to open (dollar bills, nail polish, Oreos-that type of thing )and they have to figure out to use the first letter of each of the small gifts and rearrange them to spell Disney World. She needs an idea for a small gift that starts with the letter i. All we can come up with is ice packs (which might be ok, since both girls are very involved in athletic and do get occasional injuries) but if anyone has any suggestions, they’d be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

No advice, but just wanted to say what a cool idea this is!

We're surprising our kids at Christmas as well but they're younger so I don't think this would quite work. I think we're going to wrap the magic bands inside a larger box, which will be wrapped in a larger box, etc. We may put "clue" type items or other items they'd need on a trip in each of the boxes they open on their way down to the Magic Bands (Disney shirts, activity books for the plane, etc.)

Small denomination gift card to a local ICE CREAM place. Or an ice cream scoop or ice cream sundae bowls or toppings if that’s a favourite treat of the family.

Dollar Store bag of plastic INSECTS (I’ve seen kind of cute little collectible spider toys that are clearly aimed at tweens in Walmart too. I think they’re called Yellies).

A pack of INK PENS or a special INK PEN they’ve been eyeing.

Don’t Break the ICE GAME.

Ivory soap products.

A bottle of ITALIAN DRESSING? Or Italian Christmas cookies or chocoalates. A small gift card to an Italian restaurant?

An iSpy book. They’re super fun to look at even for older kids.

Anything to do with IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK OR INDIANA JONES.

A stuffed iguana toy.

If you’re Canadian, an INDIGO gift card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!