Need help finding hotels close to Universal Studios?

brocklesnar69

Proud to be a Villain
Can someone please tell me where I can find a list of hotels closest to Universal Studios Hollywood?

I'll be making my way to SoCal for Spring Break '08 (April) and I'll be going to Disneyland and then Universal Studios. I've already made all my plans for DL, now I'm just trying to make plans for U.S. I'd really like to stay somewhere within walking distance of U.S. Somewhere VERY close.

Thanks!

The two that are VERY close are the Universal Sheraton and Hilton. There is a red line (subway) station not far away so if you can find something you like better or is more afforable down the line it should be pretty easy to get back and forth.

I tried to post some nice links for you but it seems I'm not allowed yet.

Hilton and Sheraton are right at the park and the Beverly Garland Holiday Inn is nearby with a free shuttle bus. Anything near Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood is just a 6 minute subway ride (and short walk up the hill) to Universal. These hotels include Renaissance Hollywood, the Hollywood Roosevelt and HotelCelebrity.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter