Need help finding a hotel close to parks for 1 night next Sat. 11/9?

SeiterClan

DIS Veteran
Hubby surprised me with a quick trip to the parks next weekend & I'm having a hard time finding a hotel but we usually stay super close because we have 6 kids! Hoping to find something still walkable but can use Uber/Lyft too as long as it's not too far away with a bonus being they serve a hot breakfast! Anyone know of anything available for that one night? Trying to stay at around $150/night but I'm not much of an expert of where to search...the usual hotels on Harbor are sold out or very expensive! Thinking maybe Uber is the way to go or those hotels that are by the TS lot where we can hitch a ride? Any help/advice would be appreciated! TIA :)

Hilton Honors rate at the Homewood Suites is $168 for the night. Includes hot breakfast and the hotel is next to the Toy Story parking lot. You can just walk over to the lot and take the shuttle to the parks.

Hubby surprised me with a quick trip to the parks next weekend & I'm having a hard time finding a hotel but we usually stay super close because we have 6 kids! Hoping to find something still walkable but can use Uber/Lyft too as long as it's not too far away with a bonus being they serve a hot breakfast! Anyone know of anything available for that one night? Trying to stay at around $150/night but I'm not much of an expert of where to search...the usual hotels on Harbor are sold out or very expensive! Thinking maybe Uber is the way to go or those hotels that are by the TS lot where we can hitch a ride? Any help/advice would be appreciated! TIA :)
As you look online if there is no availability, try calling the hotel directly to see if they have openings not showing up online.

Enjoy the quick trip!!
G

If you can use Uber/Lyft, you can widen your search area to include hotels a little further down on Harbor, e.g. hotels in Garden Grove like the Embassy Suites South, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites, Hyatt OC, Delta Hotel, etc. These hotels are only one mile south of the parks. Also look at hotels that are near the TS lot -- if it is walking distance to that lot, you can use the shuttles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter